[LPF] The Road to Tritower

Lindeloef

First Post
[sblock="ooc"] [MENTION=6747658]Aura[/MENTION] do you need anything from us to move the story along?

sidenote: I have some problems with EnWorld, it is horribly slow since yesterday. took me a minute to get to this thread. 'Cause it is the only site where I have these problems, anyone else experience the same?
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]I was under the assumption we were at the 'everyone ready?' stage initiated by Leira. Apparently, your mule driver is ready. :)

Yes, ENWorld has been slow lately. Perhaps it is from GenCon and 5E news creating increased traffic. I don't know for sure.[/sblock]

Anastrace

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
I hadn't heard from anyone in a few days so I just went with the everyone ready idea. I hoped that was ok. And yeah it was a bit slow for me too. I assumed it was due to the release of the 5e PHB and Gen Con. Fun times to be a gamer! :)
-ana
[/sblock]

Lindeloef

First Post
[sblock="ooc"]ah okay, I was under the impression, that we were already on our way, with blind priest walking and all ^^[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
And with that lovely revelation from the mule-driver, the group sets off. The sun shines brightly, with little more than wispy clouds in the sky. At first, the group is moving at a pretty good clip away from the gleaming Cathedral of Glass, heading for the single bridge on the east side which connects the city to the mainland, confirming its status as an island city.

However, as time wears on, Anna has increasing difficulty navigating the twists and turns of Venza, and you find yourselves on your third double-back of the morning, after a wrong turn took you down the wrong avenue… again. Although not outwardly complaining or asking for help, Anna is quickly becoming increasingly frustrated. And you're only about halfway to the bridge….

epicbob

Explorer
Brandon the Swift

After a good moment of the constant backtracking, Brandon looks questioningly at Anton.

While he remembers what the guard said earlier, he clearly wonders what the limits are.

Lindeloef

First Post
"Hmm... maybe someone that is not blind should take the lead. No offense Lady Anna." Karra says after getting bored by seeing the same scenery over and over again.

Anastrace

First Post
Leira Olren

Looking to Karra and Brandon, "Are one of you from this area? Perhaps you can lead us out of town at least. I'm from near Tritower, so I'll readily admit I get as lost as Lady Anna."

epicbob

Explorer
Brandon the Swift

After hearing Leira's last comment, Brandon can't help but let slip : "I wonder if this is what they meant when they talked about the blind leading the blind..."

After taking a deep breath he continues : "I'm not from this area but when I entered this city, it was obviously an island of some sort. I haven't explored much but I would assume there's only one passage in or out of the city."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases