Help me name my RP group

slimpickney

First Post
I currently play on a Minecraft server that features RP. Meaning, many people play on this server that do not RP. I'm looking to make a "guild" of sorts, or cult or whatever for people on the server who enjoy RP and prefer not leaving character. It seems many of us are spread out over the in-game world and therefore have a bit of trouble finding one another. A group would make this easier.

However, I'm at a loss for words as to what to name this group. I want something that says, "We are Roleplayers" without using the actual word in-game.

It would be silly of me not to call upon the experts. Those who have RPed more than myself on tabletop or MUDs. There is in-game terminology for RP in both genres. Any ideas?

And sorry for the needy first-post.

Glimbur

First Post
Lots of approaches you could take here, only most of which are vaguely plagaristic.

You could go for the pompous "League of Ordinary Gentlemen". You could be enigmatic with "The Guild". Maybe "Cubists", though that doesn't express your intent very clearly. "Children of the Cube" might work a bit better. Possibly "Real People", which of course shortens to "RP".

was

Adventurer
"Loremasters"
I was addicted to WoW several years ago. They had a title "loremaster" for those who went through all the quests and storylines. Many of the PvP focused people never got that title.

Remove ads