D&D 5E My googlefu /search is weak, looking for a particular article about embracing other genres.

Evenglare

Adventurer
So pretty much title. I tried searching here and google but I just get a mess of articles that isn't what I'm looking for. Can anyone help me out?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Who wrote it, where it was last seen or referenced, more details on the content - are we talking about TTRPGs, or literature? All could help folks help you out...

Evenglare

Adventurer
Who wrote it, where it was last seen or referenced, more details on the content - are we talking about TTRPGs, or literature? All could help folks help you out...

It was from mike mearls on 5e embracing more than just fantasy. Sorry I don't have more than that, it was posted in the first quarter of the year I think.

I think I know what you're talking about, and I'll admit I'm having a hard time finding it also. Normally these things are in the Legends and Lore Archive, or sometimes the older ones are in the Wandering Monsters Archive, and additional information can be found about them in the Rule of Three Archive, or this Q&A Archive. This one wasn't in any of those. So the best I could find, from the General Archive was these two articles:

Beyond Feudalism: Experimental Genres

and

Beyond Feudalism: Innovative Settings

Remove ads