20th level Gestalted Factotum/Cleric

jholt5638

First Post
Decided to start building a PC it will most likely be used for a NPC in one my games.
It's a Gestalted 20th level Factotum-Cleric, not bad for taking 5 years off from gaming.
He's all core except for the Factotum Class from dungeonscape. Seems pretty balanced to me, what do you all think?

Attachments

• factotum PC.pdf
    491 KB · Views: 102

eggynack

First Post
It's pretty much impossible to determine how balanced this is from the information given for two reasons. First, it's not clear what the intended balance point of the build is, or what its purpose is. Even the most insanely powerful or insanely weak build has a home somewhere, after all. Second, you don't have a spell list up, and on a 20th level cleric, list is easily the biggest determinant of power. As is, the build you have presented is far from as strong as it could be, which I suppose must assume is a good thing in this context.

jholt5638

First Post
He is intended to be man behind scenes and the final encounter a party of gestalt characters that were built with all 3.x material at their disposal using the rules in my previous thread. As for his spell list again his spells will be only drawn from PHB as to which spells he normally has prepared that is still being thought out. The reason I am sticking with PHB only is to prove a point my players who by enlarge are powergamers that no matter the resources they use, no matter how cheesed out their characters are I can still take them to task using only things in the SRD and a single class from a book outside it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases