LMoP [ooc]

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Happy Belated New Year to one and all. I'm back from farther south, and we're getting repeated "atmospheric river" rain/snow storms here, with periods of ice and freezing rain. However, I expect things to get better this year. (Confidence is a lot more useful than despondency.)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=6801450]Trogdor1992[/MENTION] is back online, so he might know how many (if any) spells remain to Castagyr. We could use some healing / smiting / whatever!

mips42

Adventurer
we're sorry, the game you have tried to reach is temporarily off-line, please try again later.
Sorry, some dirty rotten creep busted out my cars' window last night and all day today was spent dealing with that. I'll post again when I have more time.

Neurotic

we're sorry, the game you have tried to reach is temporarily off-line, please try again later.
Sorry, some dirty rotten creep busted out my cars' window last night and all day today was spent dealing with that. I'll post again when I have more time.

:( Bad luck! No worries, we'll wait.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Best wishes for speedy replacement, with insurance covering the whole thing; and more importantly, wishes that it never happens to you again.

Somehow, I doubt they'll catch the creep who did it unless there were witnesses.

mips42

Adventurer
Oh, no. The insurance deductible is $250.00 and the window will be about $180, so I get to pay for that. Plus about $300-$400 to replace what they stole.
AND I found out today that I likely have a leak between the water meter and my house which, again, I get to pay to repair PLUS whatever water leaks between now and then.
This is all in addition to the thermostat going out in the family business and the week-long ice storm we had (which caused us to have to be closed for a week AND my wife not being able to get to her 2nd job AND me getting about 50% of the hours I'd normally get from MY second job)
Can someone please convince the universe that I'm done, now?

Neurotic

I'd click Laugh at this post if it wasn't so serious. But your approach to all the trouble seems positive which is important. Hold on! After you hit bottom, you can only go up. You still have your job, your car, your wife...there are more important things than possessions. I know it sounds corny, but take it from someone who lost a house, a city and a father to war at 14.. And yet, I finished the school, college, have an apartment, wife, kids...sure there were hard times, but you have to persevere.

Be positive, solve problems one by one and things will look better in no time. Don't forget the wife, you have each other!

Finally, UNIVERSE, listen up! Mips is done for, go bother someone else! :eek:

mips42

Adventurer
found out yesterday that it's definitely the main (from the meter to the house) that's leaking. Only $1000.00 to fix it. Yeesh.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
These are times when your friendly, neighborhood Credit Union might be able to help.

Whatever route you choose, Good Luck!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases