LMoP [ooc]

tuxgeo

Adventurer
So far, the participants seem to be Tailspinner (post #2), SuperZero (post #4), tuxgeo (post #6), shadowefil (post #13), and mudbunny (post #17).
We were going to have Malkavos (post #3), but he had to bow out (post #15).

SuperZero and I have posted characters, above. I can change to a different character if somebody wants to play a cleric (or if the idea of adventuring with a criminal cleric is off-putting). Since mips42 didn't mention anyone, here goes: @Tailspinner , @shadowefil , @mudbunny -- if you would each post a PC to this thread, I think there's a good chance that mips42 could get started running the adventure.

mips42

Adventurer
[MENTION=11456]Tailspinner[/MENTION] [MENTION=6778706]shadowefil[/MENTION] [MENTION=56746]mudbunny[/MENTION] If you want in, post characters. If that means we go with 3, then we go with 3.

PierceSG

First Post
Is it to late to jump into the party? :p
If it ain't, I would love to join the game but I would need a little time to go through my new PHB(!) to create the new character. :)

Edit: I missed the part about pre-gen, so is it still pre-gen only? :) And don't worry about it, I do not mind pre-gen, just asking.

SuperZero

First Post
Not all pre-gen, but Basic only. The pre-gens do have some nice built-in relevant backgrounds that we've been drawing from.
(Oh, just realized I never actually put it on her sheet--I'm pulling part of the pre-gen cleric's background for my character, since our cleric's not using it. The "Teach the Redbrands a lesson" bit, although instead of mercenaries they remind her of a bullying wizard-to-be apprenticed to the same mage.)

mips42

Adventurer
Is it to late to jump into the party? :p
If it ain't, I would love to join the game but I would need a little time to go through my new PHB(!) to create the new character. :)

Edit: I missed the part about pre-gen, so is it still pre-gen only? :) And don't worry about it, I do not mind pre-gen, just asking.

Hello again pierce! As was previously stated, 5e Basic (I don't have the PHB). If you want in, post a character in the rogue gallery and we'll get this party started.

GameDoc

Explorer
Not sure if you have a full crew or not, but I'll keep an eye on the threads and if you need another I'm interested.

I see you have a wizard, cleric, and ranged fighter. I'd be fine with being a rogue or a melee fighter.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases