LMoP [ooc]

mips42

Adventurer
Invisible Castle seems to be the online roller of choice. If you want to link to the roll, use the one labelled BBCode.

mips42

Adventurer
In case it somehow got missed, I have yet to see posts in the IC thread from: [MENTION=56746]mudbunny[/MENTION] & [MENTION=61026]tuxgeo[/MENTION]. :confused:

The game is afoot, ladles and jelly-spoons. :cool:

tuxgeo

Adventurer
I'm glad I caught this before the party actually set out toward Phandalin:

I had listed the "Mending" cantrip for Eddicus, but that is not part of the Basic Set. (Yes, I found it in the PHB, instead.)

I'll edit his posting in the Lost Mine Rogue's Gallery to replace "Mending" with something else, and I'll include his attack spells as Special Attacks under "Offense."

Of the spells which Eddicus either knows or habitually prepares, the following spells require Material components: Bless, Light, Sanctuary, and Shield of Faith. He'll rely on his "Holy Emblem of Oghma" as a divine focus to replace those components, since none of those components have any prices listed.

Last edited:

mips42

Adventurer
Don't feel too bad, I didn't catch it either. I'm not too worried about spell components and such. Unless you want to do otherwise, I just figure that clerics and wizards and other casters pick up those things 'off-camera'.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases