LMoP [ooc]

mips42

Adventurer
As SuperZero seems to have become Sir NotAppearingInThisFilm. I am hoiping to get a replacement player. Either taking over the character of Caelynn or a new character to replace her. Hopefully we'll get some interest.

mips42

Adventurer
game so far: gundren rockseeker asked the group to guard a wagon load of mining supplies from the city of Neverwinter to the town of Phandalin so that he and a few trusted associates could verify finding the lost Mine of Phandalin. During the trip, the party found a pair of dead horses that they verified belonged to Gundren. All the saddlebags and a large map case had been emptied. The party was ambushed by a small group of goblins but were eventually able to run down all of the little beasties. A brief search located a goblin trail that led into the woods and, eventually, to the mouth of a small cave. Which is where we are now.
The party:
Brachnuss - Male human Greatweapon fighter
Eddicus - Male human cleric
Garrett - Male Halfling rogue
Vottr - Male Dwarven fighter

So, some magic would be good but feel free to play whatever class you'd like.
Generally, you are free to roll your own dice but I will roll if you'd prefer. I try to narrate results rather than post the actual numbers. I would rather you play your character than play the numbers anyways.
I will say that sometimes replies can be a bit delayed on my part due to my work schedule but I try to post as often as I can.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Alright, sounds good. I can roll up a magic user of some variety.

Character creation rules?

The criteria when we started were "full Basic," keeping the adventure hooks from the pregens for Lost Mine of Phandelver:

That brings us to for possibles and so, the question then becomes 'pregens or full Basic'?
I have no strong feelings either way and would be fine with either. As I don't have the PHB, I'm going to say PHB content is very unlikely to be approved.
Cast a vote and I'll let you have your say. In the event of a tie, my vote is full Basic but keep the adventure hooks from the pregens.

Our DM, mips42, can give you more precise details.

mips42

Adventurer
Yep, full basic. Rollin of stats, using point-buy and the standard array are all acceptable choices. Please keep to Basic as I do not own the PHB.

toasterferret

Explorer
Upon reviewing the basic rules, I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull my name back out of the hat. 5E is brand new to me and I'm really excited to explore it, but I find the basic rules a bit too restrictive, especially for wizards. (only evocation focused, restricted spell list, etc.)

Sorry guys!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases