Tyranny of Dragons

X_Mythic

First Post
Does anyone plan on DMing this one, cause if so I would like to be in on that.

If No one wants to DM, I will recruit 5 players after the Player handbook comes out.

-Thanks

Li Shenron

Legend
Does anyone plan on DMing this one, cause if so I would like to be in on that.

If No one wants to DM, I will recruit 5 players after the Player handbook comes out.

-Thanks

Not planning to DM this, but I would be interested in being a player in this storyline.

Jimmy Disco T

First Post
I've been playing in a couple of play by post games and would love to give DMing one a try, but there would be some large caveats:

• While I am happy to purchase the adventure, I don't really want to commit to the large cost of the core rulebooks as well for an online game that may fizzle out or not even get off the ground, as I would get zero use from them otherwise. I have had no luck getting a regular D&D game together offline.

• Hence we would be using Basic rules only (I'm led to believe you can in fact run HotDQ just with Basic and the .pdf monster/magic item list).

• My knowledge of Forgotten Realms is based entirely on the Baldur's Gate games and an old 3rd ed campaign guide, so I know nothing of the the 4th ed changes (i.e. post-Spellplague); so I would want to tweak the setting to this era (may have PC repercussions e.g. no Dragonborn, Warlocks etc. - although none of this is in Basic anyway)

• Although I have been a dungeon master before, I've never run a play by post game :)

I think what I'm trying to say is - yes, I'd be interested in DMing this, but there is probably a much better person out there to do it. But if you're desperate...

Jimmy Disco T

First Post
IMO, not a problem. My only question is would you be okay if I used MY PHB to make my character?

I'd be perfectly ok with that provided it's a pre-4th ed class/race, and of course you would have to provide a fairly detailed character sheet for me (also Druid/Bard spells, for example)..

X_Mythic

First Post
I'd be perfectly ok with that provided it's a pre-4th ed class/race, and of course you would have to provide a fairly detailed character sheet for me (also Druid/Bard spells, for example)..
I was thinking High Rlf fighter, so only one cantrip that i get from my race and the rest is strait forward.

mips42

Adventurer
I would be interested in playing. I'm currently playing a cleric in another game so I'd rather not play one here just to get a different experience but I'm willing to play whatever class is needed.
If we're going Basic, maybe a wood elf rogue or possibly a dwarven mage. Something unusual.

X_Mythic

First Post
I would be interested in playing. I'm currently playing a cleric in another game so I'd rather not play one here just to get a different experience but I'm willing to play whatever class is needed.
If we're going Basic, maybe a wood elf rogue or possibly a dwarven mage. Something unusual.

My IRL group decided to run this one, in which i am playing a Human Paladin, so I could play any other class besides that so i could go cleric so we had a healer.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases