d20 Message Board Game Recruitment

Puck

First Post
Hi,

I'm looking for veteran role players more interested in role playing then "roll playing" to play in a d20 modern game that takes place in a world nearly identical to our own but with a fantastical flavor. Details can be found here.

Thanks

KitanaVorr

First Post
New Orleans? I love New Orleans! I was thinking of running a game set in New Orleans myself. Are you from New Orleans? The game does sound interesting and I might consider playing.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Hmm, a selection process for a very interesting game. I think I'll cast in my lot, I've always been a role-player, might take me a little while though to get all the stuff done.

Puck

First Post
New Orleans

Nope,

Not a New Orleans native myself. Though researching the city, I think it'd be a great place to visit.

:D

KitanaVorr

First Post
Re: New Orleans

Puck said:
Nope,

Not a New Orleans native myself. Though researching the city, I think it'd be a great place to visit.

:D

Oh! If you need some descriptive help, I've visited New Orleans (non-Madi gras events). I'm from Houston and New Orleans is a decent drive away for a weekend getaway with the gals. I can tell you some INTERESTING stories about the clubs on bourbon street and what...err...I think Morrus' Grandma wouldn't what to know...:p ;) :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases