First time setting up a character, advice? (Oracle)

Phenomenonsense

First Post
Hello all. I've only played about 5 games (encounters?) of DnD where a friend made my character. Another friend has invited me to play in his Pathfinder (I think it is just Core and APG, not that I know what APG means), and I wanted to play a very specific character. I write novels myself, and I'm excited about a new character I'm writing that can see the future. Therefore I really want the Seer archetype oracle. I was really wanting to play a Metal mystery oracle. Is that in Core or APG? If not, I'd like to play Time or Bone. The only reason I wanted to do metal was because I wanted to wield a big ass scythe and then use the first bonus spell to make it even bigger. Other than that, I don't really know much about anything. I figured I could be a human to get another feat, and use that to get another revelation early on, like raise dead or whatever.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I think fun is paramount in what I'm trying to do. Is Battle anywhere near as cool as metal? Is bone cool?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases