Pathfinder 1E [IC] Paths of Legend: Resurrection

Voda Vosa

First Post
The ratfolk alchemist remained in place, he had given his reasons and his bit of information. Perhaps approach Astor would be a wise next step? Oh but there was that scary dwarf next to him. He seemed angry and violent. But he needed to do something, he couldn't spend another night eating the left overs from the tavern, and with all that's going on tonight, there might be no patrons eating here, fearing the black wizard.
Gathering all the courage he could muster, Chkikin approached Astor, pulling down his sleeve with his small hand. "Excuse me... I'm here for the work you offered. Perhaps I can assist you with the current problem you have now, yes?"

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
The half-orc nods at Kowl, nodding his head toward a trap door behind the bar.

Astor looks down at the ratkin, trying and failing to hide a measure of disgust, "I..." He is interrupted however...

Elsa shrank back from Donall and Annika, fear in her eyes turning to contempt and anger. Her voice changes to that of a gravelly woman's voice as the illusion around her melts away, revealing a gray-skinned dwarven female, dressed in a dark grey robe, "You should have let me kill him! You have no idea what awaits you!" The strange dwarf woman's eyes begin to glow as she prepares to unleash more of her magic.

OOC: She is preparing to cast another spell. Donall and Annika can take an action to try and stop her. Everyone else can take a single action as well.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
BardAvatar1_zps91b65909.jpg

Donall’s expression turned grim as the imposter was revealed. He was not sure how a dwarf knew to take his cousin’s visage, but that did not matter as she was trying to cast another spell.

His voice rang out, “We found the bitch assassin!”

In a flash a weapon appeared in the ranger’s hands as he moved into motion to swing the heavy blade in a fluid downward slash from shoulder to hip.

[sblock=Actions]Free Action: Quick Draw Greatsword
Standard Action: Attack imposter with Greatsword (1d20+5=12, 2d6+6=13)[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Character Sheet
Initiative: +5 Perception: +5
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 12 Current: 12
CMB: +15 CMD: 18(15ff) Fort: +3 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Current Conditions in Effect: Quick Draw, Power Attack (-1 Att/+3 Dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: None
Chakrams: 5/5 Remaining[/sblock]

Hannerdyn

Explorer
Kowl Clangadden

"Down the hatch man. Don't come out 'til we come for you," Kowl said to Astor with a little shove to get the man moving. As he did he moved laterally right around a table, seeking a position from which to flank the wizard.

Actions:
[sblock]OCC: Initiative - 1d20+3=8
Move Action: Draw and move to flank
Action: Attack, short sword - 1d20+2=10
Damage: 1d6+2=4
If flanking add 1d6=5
Passive: Dodge vs. wizard

Saves
Reflex +5
Fortitude +1
Will +0

Attacks
CMB +2
Short Sword 1d6+2 Sneak Attack +1d6
Dagger 1d4+2

Defense
HP 10
AC 16 (17 Dodge)
Leather Armor
Dodge
[/sblock]

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Now that the assailant has revealed herself, Peregrin drops into a defensive crouch, twin kamas at the ready, in front of the door. He is not making any moves towards the female dwarf, but is prepared to block her escape through the front door -- or at least try to stop her.

OOC: Ready action: If the dwarf lady comes within reach, Peregrin will attempt to trip her.
Initiative roll for next round: 1d20+4=22

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - lol...damn, I seriously thought I'd posted to this all this time...sorry!)

Annika, having expected trouble, grabs her crossbow and swings it around to track the fleeing assassin, letting off a single bolt as a souvenir!

[roll0] to hit for [roll1] damage.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
There is a sudden flurry of motion as crossbow bolts fly and greatswords swing. But, in the end, it is a tiny bomb thrown by a tiny ratkin that finds its mark. The bomb knocks the gray-skinned dwarf back and throws her to the ground, her face little more than char.

Through a scorched throat she croaks, "You...should have let me...kill him. Now...you are all...doomed." Her last breath comes with her last word.

Meanwhile, Astor is halfway into the cellar when the woman dies and re-emerges now that the danger seems to have passed, "By the Ten, what is going on?"

OOC: Everyone gets 265 experience points each.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Donall Harkness, Human Ranger

BardAvatar1_zps91b65909.jpg

Donall would have liked to question the woman, but he was no healer to prevent her death. He sheathed his greatsword once more and turned to Astor as he re-emerged from hiding.

His tone was wry as he answered, "It appears that the dwarven woman thought we are doomed if we follow you on your expedition. Since she tried to assassinate you, I would only take that warning with a grain of salt. More likely they do not fear our safety, but hope to deter us from the venture."

"So... when do we leave?"
he asked Astor with a grin. Donall was not deterred in the least from accompanying the lord on his expedition.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Character Sheet
Initiative: +5 Perception: +5
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 12 Current: 12
CMB: +15 CMD: 18(15ff) Fort: +3 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Current Conditions in Effect: Quick Draw, Power Attack (-1 Att/+3 Dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: None
Chakrams: 5/5 Remaining[/sblock]

Remove ads