Lost mine Rogue Gallery

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Name: Leonan
Sex: Male
Race: Half Elf
Class/Level: Sorcerer/1
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Size: Medium
Type (Subtype): Humanoid (Human, Elf)
Init: +3
Senses: Darkvision (60 ft.)
Passive Perception: 13

DEFENSE
AC: 13 (+3 dex)
HP: 14 (1d6 +2 con)
Saves: Constitution, Charisma
Special Defenses: Fey Ancestry: advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep.

[sblock=Level ups]
2nd: 300XP
- HP (1d6+2=6)
- 2 sorcery points
- Sleep spell
- spell slot lvl 1

80XP for defeating group of Redbrands at the inn
[/sblock]
OFFENSE
Speed: 30ft
Melee: Dagger +5 Attack, 1d4+3 Piercing
Special Attacks: Spells (level):known/slots - (0):4, (1):2/2
Proficiencies: dagger, darts, slings, quarterstaff, light x-bow

STATISTICS
Str 8 (-1), Dex 16 (+3) , Con 14 (+2), Int 10 (+0), Wis 12 (+1), Cha 16 (+3)
[sblock=Base array] 15-14-13-12-10-8 +2 half elf to charisma, +1 half elf to constitution and dexterity[/sblock]

Traits: I know a story for every occasion
Ideal: Creativity: the world needs more new ideas
Bond: I idolize a hero of old
Flaw: I cannot help it, having high nobility in the audience always causes me to make some satyre about nobility.

Skills: Arcana (sorc), Deception (sorc), Acrobatics (entertainer), Perform (entertainer), Stealth (half-elf), Perception (half-elf)
SkillAttribModProfTotal
AcrobaticsDEX+3+2+5
Animal HandlingWIS+1+1
ArcanaINT0+2+2
AthleticsSTR-10-1
DeceptionCHA+3+2+5
History INT00
InsightWIS+1+1
IntimidationCHA+3+3
InvestigationINT00
MedicineWIS+1+1
NatureINT00
PerceptionWIS+1+2+3
PerformanceCHA+3+2+5
PersuasionCHA+3+3
ReligionINT00
Sleight of HandDEX+3+3
StealthDEX+3+2+5
SurvivalWIS+1+1

Languages: Common, Elven, Goblin (half-elf)

Racial Abilities:
Darkvision: Can see in dim light within 60' as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it was dim light
Fey Ancestry: Advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep
Skill Versatility: proficient in two skills of your choice

Background Abilities: Entertainer
instrument of choice (cittern), Disguise kit

Class features:
Tides of Chaos: gain advantage on attack roll, skill check or saving throw.
Spells:
Cantrips:
Acid splash - target or two adjacent targets take 1d6 acid damage on hit (DX save negates); CT 1 action​
Mending - mend broken object if break is less then 1 foot in any dimension; CT 1 minute​
Minor Illusion​
- create either sound or image for 1 minute; CT 1 action
Shocking grasp - 1d8 touch and no reaction allowed to the target, advantage if it wears metal armor; CT 1 action​
1st level (3/day):
Shield - +5 AC and magic missile immunity TSNT; CT 1 reaction​
Thunderwave - 2d8 thunder damage and push 10' (CON save halves and no push). Auto pushes unsecured objects; 15' cube; CT 1 action​
Sleep - 5d8 hp put to sleep in ascending order; R 90'; D 1min; CT 1 action; no save​

Combat Gear:
2 daggers
arcane focus

Other Gear:
Component pouch
Locket from my sister
a costume
15gp
By popular demand (can perform and gain food and lodging in civilized places)

Money: 5gp

Description:
Brooding and dark, Leonal is capable of soft emotions, but he usually doesn't show that side to others. For his performances, he can be all smiles, wit and good will, but left to his own devices, he tends to more serious side. Wild hair he keeps long in strands gives him (he believes) younger and harmless appearance which he finds useful when entertaining tougher crowds in various inns. Otherwise prefering long cloak and blue and green, the rest of his clothes is practical in greens and browns, easily kept clean and providing some cover in natural environment as he often travels alone.

[sblock=Image]
leonal_half_elf_bard_by_viskin.jpg
[/sblock]

History:
Being born into minor nobility had its definite advantages, Leonal often thought. From having slaves to do your chores to good education and time to enjoy the art. However, it also brought constant fight with finance and dangerous rivals in form of rich merchants or aspiring nobles. Or powerful nobles wanting something for nothing.

The slaves, strangely enough were goblins, sons and daughters of a tribe driven away at the time of the first settlement. Quite tame, after couple of generations. Inquisitive Leonal listened to the stories, treated the wretches with gentle firmness and was in general well liked among the population of servants. As his studies progressed he learned family history. From the slaves he learned their language. Things he couldn't stand were history and finance. Hired bards, legends and songs were always much more entertaining and he soaked in everything he heard.

Second son and third child, he was educated to help his brother lead the estates (such as they were). His eldest sibling, Tamaran was noble knight, expert in fighting, savoir faire, somewhat naive in ways of the world and dismissive of his lessers. He was also pure human, being born of de Hewes first wife.

Leonals sister, Marianna was exotic beauty, half elven, her fine features taking best of both worlds. She caught the eye of a son of powerful noble family. And the insistence to marry her off to local bore got ever more pointed. Until such time de Hewes couldn't do business in the town. They were harassed by unknown assailants throwing dirt when they were out. Their servants were accosted and threatened. Yet, Marianna wouldn't give herself over and with support of her elven mother which valued such freedom, both brothers supporting and even father only reluctantly considering such a match, things were so bad they considered selling their ancestral home and moving away. Marianna even considered "doing her duty for the good of the family"

Finally, one night, there was an attack on the house. It would probably be completely silent, but for the fact that goblins still were nocturnal and some of the daily chores were done at night. The family was awakened by shrill scream and from there things got only worse. Father and Tamaran went for their swords, but were cut down just as Leonal got out of the room. Marianna was already taken, kicking and screaming, pulled down and out of the house. Mother was killed right after and the killers started for stunned Leonal.

He stood paralized, pain, shock and unbelief warring within. As first blade whistled toward him he let go. Scream echoed in small hall, somehow the force of it deflecting the blade. Another scream, the air vibrating with its power, staggered the men threatening him. The glass from the lamps all around burst, there was a sound of breaking furniture and whoosh of the flames. As the men around him collapsed, Leonal grabbed his cittern and ran into the night.

Last edited:

mips42

Adventurer
Repost of Ivan:

Name: Ivan Kakarov Player: Toasterferret
Race: Human (Variant)
Class/Level: Warlock 1
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Size: Medium
Init: +2
Passive Perception: 13

DEFENSE
AC: 13 (11 Leather Armor, +2 Dex)
HP: 10 (1d8 +2 Con)
Saves: Wisdom & Charisma

OFFENSE
Speed: 30ft
Melee: Dagger +4 Attack, 1d4+2 Piercing
Ranged: Light Crossbow +4 Attack 1d8+2

STATISTICS
Str Dex Con Int Wis Cha
8 (-1) 14 (+2) 14 (+2) 10 (+0) 12 (+1) 16 (+3)

SKILLS Proficiencies in bold, 1 Human, 2 Warlock, 2 Background
Mod Attribute Name of Skill
+2 (dex) Acrobatics
+1 (wis) Animal Handling
+2 (int) Arcana
-1 (str) Athletics
+5 (cha) Deception
+2 (int) History
+1 (wis) Insight
+3 (cha) Intimidation
+0 (int) Investigation
+1 (wis) Medicine
+0 (int) Nature
+3 (wis) Perception
+3 (cha) Performance
+3 (cha) Persuasion
+0 (int) Religion
+2 (dex) Sleight of Hand
+4 (dex) Stealth
+1 (wis) Survival

Languages: Common, Elven, Primordial, Deep Speech

BACKGROUND FEATURES Sage
Feature: Researcher
Skill Proficiencies: History, Perception

Traits: I’m convinced that people are always trying to steal my secrets.
Ideal: Nothing should fetter the infinite possibility inherent in all existence.
Bond: I have an ancient text that holds terrible secrets that must not fall into the wrong hands.
Flaw: The eldritch mysteries I research and my pact with the Old Ones are slowly driving me mad.

Feats:
Spell Sniper:
Double range on attack roll spells, ignore 1/2 and 3/4 cover, learn cantrip (Shocking Grasp)

CLASS FEATURES
- Spellcasting: Charisma is your spellcasting ability for your spells. The saving throw DC to resist a spell you cast is 13. Your attack bonus when you make an attack with a spell is +5.
Proficiencies Light armor, simple weapons
Otherworldly Patron (Great Old Ones)
Pact Magic

Spells Known:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, Shocking Grasp, Minor Illusion
1st Level: Hex, Dissonant Whispers

Spells per short rest: 1x1st Level

Physical Appearance:
Tall and lanky, Ivan has dark hair and piercing blue eyes. He wears a goate and dresses in robes over leather armor, both of which are in varying states of disarray, depending on the day. He can sometimes be seen reading feverishly out of a heavy leather-bound book when he thinks nobody is watching.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Castagyr, Dragonborn Paladin

FafnirAvatar.jpg

Character Name: Castagyr
Gender/Race: Male Dragonborn (Gold)
Class: Paladin
Role: Heavy Damage Dealing Melee, Leader

Character Sheet

Description:
Castagyr was a tall and muscular looking humanoid with golden scales. He walked upright on powerful looking legs, and his strong arms had claws at the end of his fingers. His eyes were blue and despite his fearsome looking dragon visage, there was a peaceful looking expression about it. There were several little horns about his head and eyes, the large ones on the top ticking straight back behind him. Despite looking like a dragon, he still wore the clothes and trappings of a typical humanoid person.

Personality:
Castagyr was a kind hearted and patience person at times. While most of his life he has been the physically strongest one around, he never had to prove it and instead was taught to be mentally strong instead. He believes in honor and keeping his word. He sees himself as a protector of the weak and defender of the innocent. He doesn't try to preach these beliefs, preferring instead to lead by example instead. However, he doesn't agree that evil can be redeemed and often feels that battle will be inevitable. For those he is not forgiving and will take it upon himself to be judge and executioner if necessary. He swore an Oath of Vengeance upon those tieflings that killed his family.

"Despite my noble birth, I do not place myself above other folk. We all have the same blood."

"It is my duty to respect the authority of those above me, just as those below me must respect mine."

"My loyalty to my sovereign is unwavering."

"I too often hear veiled insults and threats in every word addressed to me, and I’m quick to anger."

Background:
Most of Castagyr's immediate family was killed during a war in the Savage Frontier. The lands his family was sworn to protect, ravaged and pillaged. His mother survived under the protection of an aging uncle that lost an arm in the wars. When the young dragonborn was hatched, he was raised on the stories his uncle told.

The young dragonborn was fostered by a cousin of his uncle in Triboar, hoping he would be taken into service and trained in the militia. His fostering father was a Sergeant of arms in the Triboar's militia. His mother went along and stayed with them, but Castagyr's training was among the warriors upon his arrival even though he was still a lad.

Upon reaching his adulthood, he had the promise of great potential as a warrior. However his mother's influence had tempered him and he was not consumed by vengeance at all costs. His fostering father saw there was more potential in Castagyr than serving as a simple man-at-arms, and encouraged him to seek out more in life. He had the makings of an adventuring hero with some seasoning.

Last edited:

Axel

First Post
Code:
Name: Brlo
Race: Hill Dwarf
Class/Level: Ranger 2
Alignment: NG
Size: M
Type (Subtype): Humanoid (dwarf)
Init +2
Proficiency bonus: +2
Senses: 60' darkvision 
Passive Perception 13

DEFENSE
AC 16 (+4 armor, +2 dex)
HP 24 (10 + 6 [ranger 2]+ 6 Con + 2 racial)
Saves:
[b]Str[/b]: +3, [b]Dex[/b]: +4, Con: +3, Int: +0, Wis: +1, Cha: -1
Special Defences: 
advantage on saves vs poison, resistance to poison damage

OFFENCE
Spd 25ft
Melee (handaxe) +3(+5 if thrown) (1d6+1 [S]) 
[i]Light, thrown (20/60)[/i]

Melee (quarterstaff) +3 (1d6+1 [B])
[i]Versatile (1d8)[/i]

Ranged (Heavy Crossbow) +6 (1d10+2,)
[i]range 100/400, heavy, loading, two handed[/i]

Special Attacks
Fighting style: archery. Gain +2 to attack rolls with ranged weapons

STATISTICS
Str 13 (+1), 
Dex 15 (+2), 
Con 16 (+3), 
Int 10 (+0), 
Wis 13 (+1), 
Cha 8 (-1)

Traits: I'm always picking things up, fiddling with them, and sometimes breaking them. 
Ideal: The natural world is more important than all the constructs of civilisation. 
Bond: My family and clan is the most important thing in my life, even when they are far from me. 
Flaw: There's no room for caution in a life lived to the fullest!

Skills 
Mod  Attribute Name of Skill
+2 (dex) Acrobatics
[b]+4 (wis) Animal Handling[/b]
+0 (int) Arcana
[b]+3 (str) Athletics[/b]
-1 (cha) Deception
+0 (int) History
+1 (wis) Insight
-1 (cha) Intimidation
+0 (int) Investigation
+1 (wis) Medicine
[b]+2 (int) Nature[/b]
[b]+3 (wis) Perception[/b]
-1 (cha) Performance
-1 (cha) Persuasion
+0 (int) Religion
+2 (dex) Sleight of Hand
+2 (dex) Stealth - disadvantage when in armour
[b]+3 (wis) Survival[/b]

Miscellaneous proficiencies:
Brewing tools
Voice (musical instrument). 

Languages: Dwarven, Common, Orcish

Racial Abilities:
Speed: 25'
Darkvision: 60'
Advantage on saves vs poison
Resistance to poison
Dwarven combat training 
Tool proficiency: brewing
Stonecunning: considered proficient in History when making Int checks about stonework, use double proficiency bonus. 
+2 Con
+1 Wis
+1 HP max/level

Background Abilities:
An excellent memory for maps and geography means I can always recall the general layout of terrain, settlements and other features nearby. If the land allows, I can provide food and fresh water for myself and up to five others. 

Class features:
[sblock=Favoured enemy] 
Humanoid (orcs and humans). Gain advantage on Wisdom (survival) checks to track them, and Intelligence checks to recall lore.  [/sblock]
[sblock=Natural Explorer]
The Underdark. 
Double proficiency bonus when using a skill related to The Underdark. 

You are particularly familiar with one type of natural environment and are adept at traveling and surviving in such regions.
Choose one type of favored terrain: arctic, coast, desert, forest, grassland, mountain, swamp, or the Underdark.
When you make an Intelligence or Wisdom check related to your favored terrain, your proficiency bonus is doubled if you are using a skill that you’re proficient in.
While traveling for an hour or more in The Underdark, gain the following benefits:

Difficult terrain doesn’t slow the group’s travel.
The group can’t become lost except by magical means.
Even when engaged in another activity while traveling (such as foraging, navigating, or tracking), remain alert to danger.
If traveling alone, move stealthily at a normal pace.
When foraging, find twice as much food as you normally would.
While tracking other creatures, learn their exact number, their sizes, and how long ago they passed through the area.[/sblock]

SPELLS
Spells per day: 2 (1st)
Spells known: 2
Save DC: 11

[sblock=Hunter's Mark]
1st level divination
Casting Time:  1 bonus action 
Range: 90 feet 
Components: V
Duration: Concentration, up to  1  hour

You choose a creature you can see within range and mystically mark it as your quarry. Until the spell ends, you deal an extra 1d6 damage to the target whenever you hit it with a weapon attack, and you have advantage on any Wisdom  (Perception) or Wisdom  (Survival) check you make to find it. If the target drops to 0 hit points before this spell ends, you can use a bonus action on a subsequent turn of yours to mark a new creature.  
[/sblock]

[sblock=Speak with Animals]
1st-level divination (ritual)
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: Self
Components: V, S
Duration: 10 minutes

You gain the ability to comprehend and verbally communicate with beasts for the duration. The knowledge and awareness of many beasts is limited by their intelligence, but at minimum, beasts can give you information about nearby locations and monsters, including whatever they can perceive or have perceived within the past day. You might be able to persuade a beast to perform a small favor for you, at the DM ’s discretion.
[/sblock]

Combat Gear:
Scale mail
Hand axe
Quarterstaff
Heavy crossbow (18 quarrels)

Other Gear:
Dungeoneering pack
Hunter's trap

Money: 9 gp

Description:
Brlo is stocky and hairy, even by dwarf standards. His time outdoors and underground have resulted in a persistent squint - his dark eyes peering out like hard glittering points beneath enormous bushy black eyebrows. Brlo's straight black hair and beard pushes the boundaries of Dwarven social acceptability for tidiness. It is worn long, with several braids made in it. His beard, however, is kept clean and neat. 

Brlo's pack and equipment are clean and well maintained. It is clear he takes pride in the tools of his "trade". The barrel chested Dwarf has become accustomed to long stretches of time with only his own company, and often mutters his thoughts aloud. 

History: 
As the youngest of seven sons from the truly blessed line of Ovo and Finnel Ungaet, Brlo received a less that satisfactory education. By Dwarven standards, at any rate. Sure, he was apprenticed as a brewer,  Ungaet Ales and Stouts being known as quality brews across the Dwarven realms. His heart was never really in it though - everything had already been done before by one of his brothers. 

So, Brlo learned to wander the caverns and tunnels beneath. Privacy and alone time was something he values - the family hearth was always so crowded. He soon learned to travel armed, becoming an excellent shot (for a dwarf), and how to spot telltale signs of Orc or goblin presence nearby. 

In this way, Brlo became useful to the family (who had always feared him becoming a shameful wastrel). He could find the rarest (and most grievously expensive in Ovo's eyes) of mushrooms in the Underdark. The ones that gave Ungaet Stout that...exquisite earthiness. Of course, Brlo could rent his services out as a guide, or a spelunker. It is only right a Dwarf should have his own income a well as the family business. 

Brlo has done particularly well for himself helping men, and other humanoids, who search for the lost Wave Echo Cave. Many are convinced they know where it is, and hire Brlo for his underground expertise. To date, none have profited. Other than Brlo, of course.

Last edited:

mips42

Adventurer
Placing here for storage:
Name: Castagyr Player:
Sex/Race: Male Dragonborn
Class/Level: Paladin 2
Alignment: LG
Size: Med.
Type (Subtype): Gold
Conditions in effect: Fire resistance
XP: 380
Dragon Breath: 1/1 avail
Divine Sense: 3/3 avail
Healing Hands: 10/10 points avail
Spells: 2/2 points avail (Bless, Command, Wrathful Smite)
Weapon in Hand: Lance (reach weapon)
Init +1;
Passive Perception: +0
Speed: 20ft
HP 18; Current: 15

DEFENSE
AC 18 (+16 chainmail armor, +1 defense fighting style)
HP 18 (2d10 +3 Con)
Saves: Str +3, Dex +1, Con +1, Int 1, Wis +2, Cha +4
Special Defenses: Fire fesistance

OFFENSE
Speed 20 ft.
Melee (Longsword) +5 (1d8+3)
Melee (Javelin) +3 (1d6+1)
Melee (Lance) +5 (1d12+3, reach)
Special Attacks:

STATISTICS
Str 16 (+3), Dex 12 (+1), Con 13 (+1), Int 12 (+1), Wis 10 (+0), Cha 14 (+2)

Traits: I Despite my noble birth, I do not place myself above other folk. We all have the same blood.
Ideal: Responsibility. It is my duty to respect the authority of those above me, just as those below me must respect mine.
Bond: My loyalty to my sovereign is unwavering.Flaw: I’d eat my own armor before I’d admit when I’m wrong.
Flaws: I too often hear veiled insults and threats in every word addressed to me, and I’m quick to anger.

Skills Mark Proficient either by bolding or changing 0 to @
Mod Prof Attribute Name of Skill
+0 0 (dex) Acrobatics
+1 0 (wis) Animal Handling
-1 0 (int) Arcana
+5 @ (str) Athletics
+1 0 (cha) Deception
-1 0 (int) History (Stonecunning +3)
+3 @ (wis) Insight
+3 @ (cha) Intimidation
-1 0 (int) Investigation
+1 0 (wis) Medicine
-1 0 (int) Nature
+3 @ (wis) Perception
+1 0 (cha) Performance
+1 0 (cha) Persuasion
-1 0 (int) Religion
+0 0 (dex) Sleight of Hand
+0 0 (dex) Stealth
+1 0 (wis) Survival

Profieciencies: all armor and shields, all simple and martial weapons, Water vehicles.
Languages: Common, Draconic
Racial Abilities: Breath Weapon (fire), Damage Resistance (fire)
Background Abilities:
Position of Privilege, Skill Proficiencies: History, Persuasion, Tool Proficiencies: One type o f gaming set
Class features:
Combat Gear: Chain Mail, Shield, Longsword, Javelins (4), Lance
Other Gear: backpack, bedroll, mess kit, tinderbox, waterskin, 50’ hemp rope, 10 torches, 10 days’ rations, Fine clothes, belt pouch, Signet Ring, Scroll of Pedigree, Holy Symbol of Torm.

Magic:
Divine Smite:
Starting at 2nd level, when you hit a creature with a melee weapon attack, you can expend one paladin spell slot to deal radiant damage to the target, in addition to the weapon’s damage. The extra damage is 2d8 for a 1st-level spell slot, plus 1d8 for each spell level higher than 1st, to a maximum o f 5d8. The damage increases by 1d8 if the target is an undead or a fiend.

1st level spells:
Bless
Command
Wrathful smite

Money: 30 gp, 9 sp, 5cp

Features & Traits
Dragon Breath (Fire): 2d6 dmg, 15ft cone
Dex DC 8+Con(+1)+Prof(+2)= 11
Fire Resistance
Divine Sense (1+Cha x/day) = 3
Lay on Hands (heal 5/level) = 10
Oath of Vengeance
Retainers (Noble Knight)
Great Weapon Fighting: Can re-roll a 1 or 2 on a damage die for a 2HD melee attack.
Divine Smite

Description:
Castagyr was a tall and muscular looking humanoid with golden scales. He walked upright on powerful looking legs, and his strong arms had claws at the end of his fingers. His eyes were blue and despite his fearsome looking dragon visage, there was a peaceful looking expression about it. There were several little horns about his head and eyes, the large ones on the top ticking straight back behind him. Despite looking like a dragon, he still wore the clothes and trappings of a typical humanoid person.

Personality:
Castagyr was a kind hearted and patience person at times. While most of his life he has been the physically strongest one around, he never had to prove it and instead was taught to be mentally strong instead. He believes in honor and keeping his word. He sees himself as a protector of the weak and defender of the innocent. He doesn't try to preach these beliefs, preferring instead to lead by example instead. However, he doesn't agree that evil can be redeemed and often feels that battle will be inevitable. For those he is not forgiving and will take it upon himself to be judge and executioner if necessary. He swore an Oath of Vengeance upon those tieflings that killed his family.

Background:
Most of Castagyr's immediate family was killed during a war in the Savage Frontier. The lands his family was sworn to protect, ravaged and pillaged. His mother survived under the protection of an aging uncle that lost an arm in the wars. When the young dragonborn was hatched, he was raised on the stories his uncle told.
The young dragonborn was fostered by a cousin of his uncle in Triboar, hoping he would be taken into service and trained in the militia. His fostering father was a Sergeant of arms in the Triboar's militia. His mother went along and stayed with them, but Castagyr's training was among the warriors upon his arrival even though he was still a lad.
Upon reaching his adulthood, he had the promise of great potential as a warrior. However his mother's influence had tempered him and he was not consumed by vengeance at all costs. His fostering father saw there was more potential in Castagyr than serving as a simple man-at-arms, and encouraged him to seek out more in life. He had the makings of an adventuring hero with some seasoning.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases