Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Class Guide

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
4 out of 5 rating for Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Class Guide

For me, what I like about this book is while not all the hybrid classes hit the mark, the ones that do (Brawler, Investigator, Swashbuckler and Slayer) do very well. While there's not as much as there should be, this is a VERY good resource for GMs and players.

1 out of 5 rating for Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Class Guide

I'm not sure if this the book where Pathfinder actually does the shark-jumping, but there's no doubt that it's taken place after having read this. It's all just unnecessary, pointless, and ridiculously overpowered. Highlights include a bunch of classes that cover concepts which have already been covered in the core book, except with greatly increased complexity, and a feat for Oracles which is up to nine times more powerful than existing feats (although it's probably only four or five times more powerful than baseline, when a Cleric takes it).

ZE_Lumis

Villager

The ACG has more than I knew I wanted before. Since its release, I've pretty much only been interested in these classes. All of the feats and items added do add some bloat to the game, but it's nothing too bad. Personal favorites: Bloodrager, primeval companion hunter, Skald and arcanist. Welcome additions to my games.

Brandegoris

First Post

I find it interesting and it added many more options for making unique characters without unbalancing the game. I had a few characters pick a few new classes such as War priest and Slayer which are decent little classes. The game wont blow your mind most likely and It wont unbalance the campaign. Its a decent book and has a lot of useful information. I always like to add more options to my campaigns and this fits the bill quite nicely

Remove ads