Everything D&D Ever - Temple of the Frog

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Going to give the stragglers - [MENTION=80003]Brother Dave[/MENTION], [MENTION=56746]mudbunny[/MENTION], and [MENTION=51930]fireinthedust[/MENTION] - a chance to get a post in before I post an IC update.

Brother Dave

First Post
Didn't realize I was straggling. I don't really have anything constructive to add before we put on the blindfolds, but I'll try to get a flavor post in later tonight.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
We are in the midst of the traditional holiday slow-down so there won't be an IC post from me until January 5th. Have fun, post when you can, and...

Happy Holidays! :D

Edit: Also, I made some revisions to the section on elves in the campaign setting thread, FYI, to align it a bit better with established D&D lore while still keeping with the custom lore I have established for this world.

Last edited:

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Roll call time! Who is still here and ready to play? My plan is to get the IC thread going again on January 5th. However, if everyone is here and ready to play, I'll get a post up on December 29th.

Paging [MENTION=23484]Kobold Stew[/MENTION], [MENTION=80003]Brother Dave[/MENTION], [MENTION=12183]sithramir[/MENTION], [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], [MENTION=51930]fireinthedust[/MENTION], (and [MENTION=56746]mudbunny[/MENTION] if you are still around). :D

Remove ads