MiPS Lost Mine [IC]

mips42

Adventurer
OOC: I may seek another player for Caelynn if Superzero doesn't return...

Seeing the goblins fall, Caelynn readies another firebolt if it should be needed.

mips42

Adventurer
The final goblin again emerges from the brush and rushes toward the north side of the trail with Eddicus and Brachnuss close behind. Vottr throws his ax at the moving target, leads him with his throw and buries the handaxe in the poor creatures skull, killing it instantly.
The bushes north and south of the trail seem much quieter following the brief fight.
OOC: Boy, two 20's in a row...

PierceSG

First Post
Right after the last goblin falls to the ground, dead, Garret emerges from his hiding place and started pillaging the dead corpses, trying to recover some of his spent ammunition as well as hoping to be lucky to get some valuables out of the goblins though he is pretty sure they are dead broke.

GameDoc

Explorer
Vottr retrieves his axes, wiping the gore from the blades on the fallen goblins' clothing. "Serves ye right, ye nasty little gobbers," he grumbles.

mips42

Adventurer
Searching the bodies turns up 20 silver eagles and a half-dozen copper. Through careful manipulation, Garret is able to retrieve all but one of the arrows but 2 will need to be re-tipped.
You also find a rough piece of parchment with writing in the goblin tongue on it.

PierceSG

First Post
"These goblins are richer than I thought, and dang it about the arrows.", exclaimed Garret as he sits down and took out some arrow heads from his backpack and started to re-tip the 2 arrow shafts.

OOC: Do I need to actually keep track of the arrows or it is just flavoring? :p

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Eddicus wonders aloud, "Is it over now? Did we kill them all?" He conveniently leaves out the fact that he personally didn't kill, or even hit, any of them. Finally gathering the fact that the fight is over, he remembers to resheath his dagger, and he goes to retrieve his thrown dart that struck a tree.

Eddicus offers to help Brachnuss attach the ropes to the corpses of the dead horses in the road so the team of oxen can drag the corpses off the road in order to clear a path for the wagon.

"What does the parchment say? Has anyone read it yet? Does it mention whether any recent victims of this gang are dead or alive?"

GameDoc

Explorer
Eddicus wonders aloud, "Is it over now? Did we kill them all?"...

"It ain't over 'til I'm knowing me uncle is safe!" Vottr exclaims. "Still, I ain't one for rushin' in without a plan or at the risk of makin' a bigger mess. I may have me a thick skull, but I ain't no idjit."

Remove ads