D&D 5E The Fifth City (OOC)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Question...

Either I spaced it or this particular element didn't make it when I rebooted this game.

Did any of you volunteer for a special role involving a human character fighting in the Elf/Human War and the Battle of the Line ten years ago? Is that a part of anyone's background?

Edit: Also, did anyone want to have a significant other or relative who is employed by the Terras Explorer's Guild (basically freelance archeologists and adventurers with government sanction and are thus out to sea more frequently than they are home.

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
Question...

Either I spaced it or this particular element didn't make it when I rebooted this game.

Did any of you volunteer for a special role involving a human character fighting in the Elf/Human War and the Battle of the Line ten years ago? Is that a part of anyone's background?

Yeap, it is of mine.

Fenris

Adventurer
Question...

Yeap, it is of mine.

Fenris

Adventurer
[MENTION=6777934]Maldavos[/MENTION] I hope you didn't mind the small liberties I took with Rhal. It seemed to be in line with how you had portrayed him thus far. And I wanted to merely illustrate our varied differences. Besides what would you expect from a grinning savage :D

Hannerdyn

Explorer
[MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION], it was fine. Usually I'd PM you and ask you to do otherwise, but it wasn't egregious at all and pretty close to correct for the character.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
As DM, I do generally prefer that players not make any assumptions for other PCs or NPCs in that regard. This was relatively harmless, as Maldavos, said. But, in general, try not to assume any actions or reactions on the part of other characters.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
As most of you know, I am once again unemployed. In an effort to keep my games afloat while having limited posting time, each of my games is getting one post a week. For Fifth City, that will be Fridays.

So, expect an IC update sometime later today.

Remove ads