[PbP] The Heroes of Silleria

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:Sorry, I wasn't clear. Yes, I'll take the shot if possible, followed by melee when I get a chance.If any 'Lizards' become available as targets, I'll order the dogs to attack.

dpdx

Explorer
Round two map, after Grimbard's action.

f=Foran m=Michelle G=Grimbard
k=Kerith o=Oren n=Norynth g=Gertrude t=Titus

Code:
[SIZE=4][color=white]
+------------------------------+
|                              |
|     +--------+               |
|     |{}{}{}{}|               |
|     |    k   |               |
|     |        |               |
|     /  --=-   \f             |
|     \     G   /  m           |
|     |n --=-  |               |
|     |t g o   |               |
[/color][/size]

\ = double doors {} = animal pen/stall
/

= = ladder

[I'm gonna wait my turn, instead.]

Last edited:

MerakSpielman

First Post
Re-posting the initiative so I don't have to go to the previous page. By now you've figured out when the enemy goes (yes, between the two dogs).

Kerith
Norynth
Oren
(Gertrude)
Enemy
(Titus)
Grimbard
Michelle
Foran

Michelle, it's your turn.

Jemal

Adventurer
Michelle moves cautiously forward, Closer to Grimbard so she can see into the loft, and ready a magic missile to fling at any lizard-things she sees.

MerakSpielman

First Post
Michelle: You spot a glimpse of something scaley in the loft and hurl a magic missile. Streaking forward and upward unerringly, it smashes into the creature. You hear a strange, high-pitched hiss, and some splatters of fresh blood fly out.

Foran: Continue playing after hearing the commotion?

Imerak

First Post
Foran stops playing momentairly after hearing the commotion, keeping the beat in his head so he can start up again as soon as possible. He swings open the barn door and steps inside, seeing what's going on. Holding his pipes close to him with one arm, he draws his sickle with the other.

MerakSpielman

First Post
Foran: You enter the barn and assess the situation. Your inspire courage will wear off on your initiative in round 5.

Round 3!

f=Foran m=Michelle G=Grimbard
k=Kerith o=Oren n=Norynth g=Gertrude t=Titus
Code:
[SIZE=4][color=white]
|     |    k   |               |
|     |        |               |
|     /  --=-  f\              |
|     \     G   /              |
|     |n --=- m|               |
|     |t g o   |               |
[/color][/size]

\ = double doors {} = animal pen/stall
/

= = ladder

Next action goes to Kerith.

Last edited:

dpdx

Explorer
Kerith sees the magic go off, and figures that whatever threat is up there must be decreased.

Rapier sheathed (and only bracers, no shield), he moves the ten feet to the ladder directly in front of him, and begins to climb. [How high is the ladder?] He'll stay below the top floor for the time being, forcing whatever is up there to expose itself to Norynth's crossbow if it wants to swing at him.

Last edited:

MerakSpielman

First Post
Kerith: It is ten feet up the ladder to the next floor. You reach and climb up the back of the ladder, though it will be a little tricky swinging around to the other side if you want to.
You can't see what Michelle attacked, but you do see some new drops of blood in the area. (OOC: Norynth has the xbow, Grimbard still wields an axe)

Norynth: Do you continue with your readied action to fire your crossbow if you see an enemy? You have a good view of all your companions from here, as well as a portion of the loft, though you see nothing threatening.

Oren, If Norynth keeps the opening covered with his xbow, what do you want to do?

Guilt Puppy

First Post
On the chance that the loft might be a red herring, Oren's going take a good look through all the stalls trying to find something... If there's anywhere it looks like something could be hiding out of view (a pile of hay, et cetera), he'll make note of it and investigate later.

Remove ads