X-Wing Minis

Anyone considering getting into the game ... there's a new Core Set just released based on the Episode VII ships. It has some updated rules and new tokens, but is completely compatible with all of the existing X-wing stuff.

I had some great fun last night flying the new T-70 X-wing fighter in our local tournament.

I really should try out this game. I bought the original starter set but have never played it.

Do it! It's easy to pick up, but has lots of variation despite the relatively simple rules.

There's a large player base (depending on where you are, of course). Heck, in my area three game stores within 30 minutes each do an X-wing night on different nights, so if I had that much free time I could be playing three nights a week.

Crothian

First Post
I'm about to place a large order to Miniature Market to pick up more ships. I haven't gotten anything since buying a YT-2400.

Crothian

First Post
The Scum faction is pretty cool. Definitely pick up Most Wanted as it gives a lot of flexibility.

I am. I am picking up at least one of each ship I don't have plus an extra Slave 1 so the Scum guys can have their own model. I already have an extra Hwk-290 I'm going to have for them.

jimmifett

Banned
Banned
I love imperial ships, waifu prefers scum. For decent storage, i'm carrying around a hobby lobby wooden art case with cardstock storage from sir willibald's workshop. If you're good with papercraft and want to shrink your storage requirements, check his stuff out!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases