5e Conversion Notes for U1: Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh

Kynn

Adventurer
I have just uploaded 5e Conversion Notes for U1: Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh to the downloads area.

These are notes based on the monsters available as of 6 September 2014 -- those available in the DM Basic Rules, the Hoard of the Dragon Queen supplement, and the Player's Handbook.

This may become somewhat obsolete as the Monster Manual and Dungeon Master's Guide are published later in the year.

The original adventure is NOT included. Go buy it from D&D Classics.

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

Last edited:

ddaley

Explorer
I know this thread is pretty old, but I am going to check this out. Thanks! I have been thinking about running this module again (I have the original module still). Was considering using Castles & Crusades rules, but may use 5e with your notes.

I have just uploaded 5e Conversion Notes for U1: Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh to the downloads area.

These are notes based on the monsters available as of 6 September 2014 -- those available in the DM Basic Rules, the Hoard of the Dragon Queen supplement, and the Player's Handbook.

This may become somewhat obsolete as the Monster Manual and Dungeon Master's Guide are published later in the year.

The original adventure is NOT included. Go buy it from D&D Classics.

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

Remove ads