I'm back

After many years (10 years) on the boards and more than 1 year being absent from the boards I decided to come back.
I began playing 5ed tabletop and found it quite interesting. I'll be happy to join an open spot in a 5th edition game or I'll just wait for a new game to recruit.

-Roy- a.k.a Strahd

industrygothica

Adventurer
Welcome back! I just came back from a long absence for the same reason.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of 5e games recruiting atm, unfortunately. I was lucky to land a spot in one but I'd love to join one more to try out a caster of some sort. Let me know if you find something! :)

-IG

dream66_

First Post
Welcome back,

5e has gotten me back into gaming too, simply cuz it's a game we can agree on liking.

EDIT: That feeling when you realize the 11 years over there <-- aren't the whole extend as it doesn't include Eric Noah's site... Wow I'm old.

OMG, Strahd! Good to see you. I'm back, too. I took off for three years to do law school but am back now that I've passed the bar exam. Like you, I'm looking to do some PbP--though I thought I'd pick back up with my favorites, 3.5 and Pathfinder.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
After many years (10 years) on the boards and more than 1 year being absent from the boards I decided to come back.
I began playing 5ed tabletop and found it quite interesting. I'll be happy to join an open spot in a 5th edition game or I'll just wait for a new game to recruit.

-Roy- a.k.a Strahd

Welcome back! I just came back from a long absence for the same reason.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of 5e games recruiting atm, unfortunately. I was lucky to land a spot in one but I'd love to join one more to try out a caster of some sort. Let me know if you find something! :)

-IG

Welcome back both of you! I see roy's posts on face book on occasion and canadian bacon's one of my fb friends as well, so, [creepy] I know where you are, I know where to find you! [/creepy]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases