[OOC] Pathfinder: Iron Gods

G

Guest 11456

perrinmiller, Drawbacks are not part of the approved material. So you wish this to be your "feature"?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I am having trouble deciding what to submit. My choices are Bard, Sorcerer, Oracle, or Rogue. Any suggestions as to which would be best for the campaign?

Thanks.
I think there already is a rogue and arcane caster submitted. Bard could be good, a couple different ways to build/play that. Oracle would work too, either a caster style or a melee style build, without stepping on a cleric’s toes.

perrinmiller, Drawbacks are not part of the approved material. So you wish this to be your "feature"?
Really? Drawbacks are mentioned on page 64 in Ultimate Campaign (on the list). Pride is actually on page 65.

Though, if you want me to use for the “feature”, I will. I really don’t have anything planned outside of the approved source material otherwise.

Graybeard

Explorer
I've decided to go ahead and make an Oracle. It may take me a few days to get everything done. I have a few ideas for a character background. Once I have that settled, the rest will be easy.

I just made an Oracle for another game. Fun class. Good luck and godspeed with yours. I'll be curious to see which of the revelations attract your attention.

G

Guest 11456

Player List:
[MENTION=6780165]grtrtle[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1231]Kaodi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11146]CanadienneBacon[/MENTION]
[MENTION=88649]perrinmiller[/MENTION]
[MENTION=80463]Rabbage[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21705]Graybeard[/MENTION]

Merry Early Christmas! Everyone listed above is "IN" for the Iron Gods Adventure Path. Also for anyone else thinking about joining this game recruitment is officially closed.

I need everyone to use the submission format presented in the first post. Please massage your background to include connections with at least three of the other characters. Watch the first post to see the status of your character. Once it shows approved you are good to start.

Shooting for a start of Monday, January 12. I will try to keep a daily rate Monday thru Friday and the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) will be considered a 6th day of the week. We will see how this works for everyone. I will try to update about the same time each day. So from update to update you have time to make a post based on the current post. My updated will be Monday thru Saturday with approximately 24 hours between updates during the week and approximately 48 hours from Saturdays' update to Monday's update.

I will add the RG and IC threads later.

Graybeard

Explorer
Excellent! I am still tweaking the background and build. He will be a local person. Probably a student of the Wizard and an employee of a local merchant.

Kaodi

Hero
I had imagined that Olrich would pretty much arrive in Torch at the beginning of the adventurer. Looking over the backgrounds, as the only apparent "out of towner" the big "in" I see for him might be that Khonnir Baine was some sort of contact, though not an agent, of his uncle. Unless "Zeta" was also a name that he was alerted too as some sort of mysterious person of interest, given she is the only other it seems who is also Against The Technic League. I do not know if any of the merchant characters would have been dealt in weapons, as that would be another possible point of contact. I am curious to see what Graybeard is proposing for these reasons.

Remove ads