[OOC] Pathfinder: Iron Gods

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Oh frabjous day! This is great news, because now I can do a full-on Brawler. :D

I will probably add the Snakebite striker for some extra rogue goodness.

I don't normally try to MAX DAMAGE my characters but I like the (admittedly simple) concept of raar smash the robots. :)

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
I will definitely be changing to my original class concept then, the arcanist. Changes will be minimal I think (heck, even my increased charisma, which was flavour, works out mechanically): no more scribe scroll, lose enchantment ( which fortunately was not even mentioned specifically in my backstory, :) ) , gain the arcanist class features and take Quick Study as his exploit, which fits perfectly with his theme. I think I will make one spell substitution too: take out shocking grasp and add the new spell disguise weapon. If electricity proves to be an important thing in this adventure, I am sure Olrich can learn those spells during it (including the cantrip Jolt, which I take is not gained automatically as it is not in any book I know, but is rather from the Pathfinder website).

Shayuri

First Post
Hmm...Interesting.

Investigator is neat, and close, but not quite right. Think I'll stick with the gunslinger/alchemist multiclass.

Kaodi

Hero
If your character is going to be focused on smashing things, does that mean you are going to be native to Numeria or the surrounding lands, Herobizkit? I could probably go ahead and throw in a few more flavour details on "arriving in Torch" if it is just Olrich alone now.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
@Kaodi I was trying not to step on the toes of other players with he alchemist/rogue hybrid, but it looks like one guy is opting for an alchemist as part of his build and another guy is opting to have rogue as part of his hybrid build, though my hybrid would earn sneak attack at a faster rate.

That said, my mood changes every day. I might go back to Investigator if @Shayuri doesn't mind a second alchemist on the team.

Aside: Shayuri, the Investigator has an archetype (Steel Hound) that gives proficiency in firearms and some gunsmithing. :3

Aside the second: Sleuth replaces Alchemy with Luck points and Empiricist adds Intelligence to most relevant non-Int skills. Sold!

Now, race... Elf. All day. :)

Last edited:

Hannerdyn

Explorer
@Kaodi I was trying not to step on the toes of other players with he alchemist/rogue hybrid, but it looks like one guy is opting for an alchemist as part of his build and another guy is opting to have rogue as part of his hybrid build, though my hybrid would earn sneak attack at a faster rate.

You know, I didn't really consider anyone else when I said I would switch to Slayer, which was kind of narrow on my part. I'll stick with Ranger that way there's not too much in the way of overlap.

Shayuri

First Post
Hero, I took a look at Steel Hound, and it's cool...but I really want the Bombs. That's a big thing I want. :)

Deez is all about the BOOM. The gunslinging of Steel Hound is also not so good, cuz it's grit is based on Wis. A Siege Gunner Gunslinger gets Int-based Grit, and that's supah-good for TEH DEEZ.

Wisdom is not really her thing.

Tee hee.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
[MENTION=6777934]Maldavos[/MENTION]: I say play what you want. There's no guarantee that either of us will be picked for the adventure once it launches. :3

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Just lurking here, but what I see is this:

Maldovas => Ranger (ranged/melee/druid spells)
grtrtle => Cleric (melee/divne magic)
Shayuri => Gunslinger/Alchemist (ranged combat/support)
Kaodi => Arcanist (arcane magic/support)
Herobizkit => Brawler (melee)

Really it looks like you guys have the divine, arcane and ranged combat side covered. Maybe go with another melee guy or a trapspringer/melee guy to round out the party. I'm too busy, otherwise I'd submit my Rust Monster/Monk that would have been denied. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases