D&D 5E The Fifth City - Episode 1: The Gathering

Fenris

Adventurer
Rhal followed Amisi and the rest of their group. "Your hospitality is recognized, if only to vagabonds. Someday may you allow me to return such kindness, though I hope you never want," said Rhal, seeming to get his legs under him with the help of his staff.

"After we feast, is there something a newcomer is especially inclined to see of the city?" he asked openly.

"Depends on your vices friend" says Korgon grinning

Scotley

Hero
ooc: Got it!

"Well, its time to report to the constable, Felix. Let's see if he has some other menial task for the defenders of the city."

"Indeed Markus, Garrus will no doubt expect a report on each stall and shovel full."

To Amisi he responds, but with an expansive gesture to include the group. "I would be honored to join you all for dinner."

Fenris

Adventurer
"Korgon you don't already have a place to stay?"

Korgon replies, " Yeah I have a place over in the Brownies, but it sounds like this place will be nicer, and with a much better view." the tall man replies with a grin.

OOC: made up my own slang for the Brown District :)

Hannerdyn

Explorer
"Depends on your vices friend" says Korgon grinning

Rhal chuckled, a sound like a whispered growl. "They are as numerous as they are embarrassing. I should see the city as a citizen. If my company is well-regarded, I will be one of you for the day."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Korgon just smiles wider. "Heh, yes indeed my friend, but not only is the trouble fun, I solve much of the trouble as well. Besides, do you want to live forever?"
"Living forever is for dragons, but I do wish to live a long FULL life, thank you."

Then to every one he adds as a reminder, "Practicing magic outside of being in mage corp has very serious repercussions. No exceptions."

Queenie

Queen of Everything

"Indeed Markus, Garrus will no doubt expect a report on each stall and shovel full."

To Amisi he responds, but with an expansive gesture to include the group. "I would be honored to join you all for dinner."

"And where do you stay Felix? Have you been in the City long?"

Korgon replies, " Yeah I have a place over in the Brownies, but it sounds like this place will be nicer, and with a much better view." the tall man replies with a grin.

Amisi blushes but smiles anyway. "It's a nice place Korgon, you'll actually have to behave yourself! Perhaps it will be too nice for your liking. I have a feeling you like life rough and tumble. Maybe you should chose our dinner spot. No doubt you'd find a fun place for us. I have not been long in the city myself and I am dying to explore."

Rhal chuckled, a sound like a whispered growl. "They are as numerous as they are embarrassing. I should see the city as a citizen. If my company is well-regarded, I will be one of you for the day."
"Just for a day Rhal? If I may be nosy, what brings you to our beautiful city?"

"Living forever is for dragons, but I do wish to live a long FULL life, thank you."

Then to every one he adds as a reminder, "Practicing magic outside of being in mage corp has very serious repercussions. No exceptions."
Amisi scrunches her nose at Markus. "Blah blah blah. That's boring Markus! We need a little excitement in our lives. Besides don't scare our new friends right away with all your rules and requirements."

Queenie

Queen of Everything
" *ahem* they are not MY rules *ahem*"

"Well, we should have a talk with whomever made some of these nonsensical rules!" Amisi pauses, gets lost in her own thought, then starts laughing. "That's funny." She clears her throat, "Um, okay, yes, well I suppose what I meant Markus is that if you don't tell anyone then they will not know. Beside we don't even know if our new friends like to cast spells or not. So, we can worry about that later." They continue to walk their way through the city to the Corp building.

Hannerdyn

Explorer
"Just for a day Rhal? If I may be nosy, what brings you to our beautiful city?"

"A day for now. Decisions should be incremental," said Rhal, continuing. "And of your second question, the ship brought me here, the very same that brought you." The dragonborn said, a raised eyebrow for Amisi. Then Rhal remembered that humans have peculiar ways of asking questions. "Ahh, I am being foolish. You mean why did I choose to arrive here at this moment... It is because I have seen so little of the world for so long that I am urged to seek company and civilization, and to hatch anew."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases