Forum links no longer working

GlassEye

Adventurer
Since the latest downtime I'm having a couple of display issues (minor) and the forum > subforum > thread links are no longer links. That's a little annoying because I then have to go all the way out to the forum level or go back screens. And since I'm not terribly sure I'm describing this well I'll post up an image so you can see what I'm talking about.

[sblock=ScreenCapture]
Kyq7EK.jpg
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
I did some checking around and it appears your site just is no longer friendly to smaller monitors or people who need larger text.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
That's odd. What size screen are you using there? And which browser? It shows OK on my teeny tiny phone screen, and I can't imagine a screen being smaller than that.

GlassEye

Adventurer
My home monitor has a resolution of 1280 x 1024. I assumed (probably incorrectly) that that was the problem since the monitor I use at work is larger and I don't have this problem there. I use Firefox at home and work; version 32.0.3 at home and an older version at work. Internet Explorer displays okay. Interestingly, the site is fine on Firefox if I'm not signed in (and doesn't display the top ad) but when I sign in the ad appears and the second row of links overlaps itself on the right side of the screen and wraps down onto the ad messing with the navigation links.

I just checked on my phone using Chrome and have a similar issue except its the first row of links wrapping around onto the second row of links.

Remove ads