D&D 4E 4e Compendium Downloader

Yunru

Banned
Banned
Now I've done some searching, and whilst I've found a few promising looking leads, I yet to be able to find one that works.

Basically: Does anyone know of/have access to a program that will create an offline copy of the 4e online compendium?

Nibelung

First Post
There is a tool that allow you to make a Fantasy Grounds module with Compendium info. It won't allow you to search the database (this function works even without a subscription), but if you are versed on xml code, you can break the module and recover the xml files inside.

What you can do with those, I have no idea.

bone_naga

Explorer
Masterplan 8.5 and earlier had a compendium import feature, though it was only for monsters. A lot of the older libraries are still floating around but they'd have to be imported with the old version before you can use them with the newer version.

Once upon a time there was also a scraped version of the compendium but this was years ago. I don't know if anyone scraped a newer version (and subsequently shared it). Theoretically I suppose any web scraper would do, but for obvious reasons you probably shouldn't share it.

Remove ads