For all who's game I'm in, or who are in mine. (Going away fopr a couple of days)

Timothy

First Post
Hey all!

I'm going away for a couple of days, sleeping at some friends of mine. I won't have computer acces, so Won't be able to post.
I can still post a bit tonight. I maybe able to squeeze some time in tomorrow, but after that, Monday most likely (maybe sunday).

Also I would like to apologize for not posting characters when I said I would It takes me a bit of time to make my chars, and have a lot on my mind, so I'm not very creative right now.

I'll TRY to post the chars that are due now (one or two) and the rest on monday and so on.

My Players in A Game of Gods, can continue as long as it doesn't need DM posts. (I'll hopefully post one official DM post tomorrow). In A Game of Chiledren the kids can perform actions and resolve them on their own, just no battles.

I'm starting to babble now, and can't follow my own post.

You get my meaning, See you all on the Boards.

KitanaVorr

First Post
All I need from you is a bio. The game can start without you (you'll just be cooling your heels in the local jail temporarily).

KitanaVorr

First Post
Timothy said:
(and jail?? I'm sure I can 'Charm' my way out, hehehe)

LOL just keep it within the confines of good taste....oh dear...a very very very bad pun...oops...sorry :p keep it er non-offensive ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases