Merged sig threads - please keep to a single thread

KitanaVorr

First Post
Re: Re: Current Games Krizzel Runs

garyh said:

Count me in on any of those! Especially the supers one. ;)

*smacks Gary*

You did not haiil the purple lord upon entering! He shall bring pestinence upon your lands and plague your houses!...or is it plague your lands and pestilence upon your houses? Ah whatever....:p

Krizzel

First Post
Re: Re: Re: Current Games Krizzel Runs

KitanaVorr said:

*smacks Gary*

You did not haiil the purple lord upon entering! He shall bring pestinence upon your lands and plague your houses!...or is it plague your lands and pestilence upon your houses? Ah whatever....:p

Never mind that part. Just remember much burning, much wailing, and a bit of gnashing of teeth.

Krizzel

First Post
garyh said:
Is the purple lord the avatar? I don't recognize it.

Yes. That's Krizzel...or one of his two incarnations, anyway. It's a cropped section of pic I did of him. I'm never happy with any faces I draw, so I drew him from the side and covered it a bit with his hair and cloak. Actually perhaps I can edit the pic in on my miscellaneous section above...

edit - okay it's there. I have a newer version somewhere but never put it up on the web, which had him holding a sword and some ground to stand on too ;)

Last edited:

Krizzel

First Post
Re: Re: Current Games Krizzel Runs

garyh said:

Count me in on any of those! Especially the supers one. ;)

Any specific ideas on those three?

The Super-Secret Game is the one I'm probably doing first, but since it does require a lot of work something smaller might slip through before it does.

I'll also take suggestions for other things to run (I've added a couple new things to the list myself), since you can never have enough ideas laying around :D

Timothy

First Post
This is GOING to be my .Sig thread, all in one post. Not done yet...

My Old Sig:

garyhsig.gif

So, I'm trying to Beat Garyh in PbP games.
5 Down, 16 To go!

Using the ancient wise words:
When at first you don't succeed, sabotage his computer...

Also: Founder Of S.H.O.R.T.S. (Save Halflings and Other Races Tiny and Small)

A bit about me!

I'm Timothy, Short for Timothy Backs, my favorite Character and Internet-name. I'm on En twice or more per day, and am almost always hanging around in the IC forum, although I tend to visit the hivemind too, sometimes.I lurked here from when Eric stopped until December 2002, and started posting right after that.

My PbP Games

The Games I DM

[GG] A Game of Gods, Seven Chosen of the Gods set out to make Cyric miserable.Current IC, Current OOC, Previous IC, Previous OOC/Recruitment

[GC] A Game of Childeren, Some Children are the only (?)survivors of a great Catastrophy, IC, OOC/Recruitment

[GE] A Game of Elfs, ElfQuest PbP, A game playing in the World of the two moons, the World of ElfQuest, Rules/OOC

[GI] A Game of Improvising, A game where the DM improvises and players make the story. Recruitment/OOC
The Games I play in
(In no Particular order)

Gary Gray, Watcher in The Hellmouth, Inspired by Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, IC, OOC/Recruitment

Jalarzi Rednail in A game of Trust, IC

Sqill’Mar Swifteyes in Corlon's Metropolis , IC, OOC

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases