D&D 5E Arena of War - Chapter 1: In Character

Gourry02

First Post
Artyom nods his head, returns to his cell to retrieve the quarterstaff he'd left beside his blanket on the floor. As he approaches the middle of the arena he whirls the staff around his body a few times. The staff spins so quickly at times it is invisible to the naked eye.

Striding over to his newly acquired compainions Artyom brings his quarterstaff to a stop. He runs a hand through the light brown fuzz that covers his scalp, not quite used to the texture. The monk takes up a position with the others. Artyom blows out a breath then readies himself.

/roll 1d20+4

(OOC) edit: It doesnt seem like I have access to the add dice roll thingy :(

Last edited:

sithramir

First Post
Just roll another way and put the result in.

Also a 13 passive perception will inform you they are not all alive. If you fail you can roll when close (assuming someone doesnt mention it)

Gourry02

First Post
Artyom dashes to m-4 and strikes at the goblin next to him with his quarterstaff.

To attack- 1d20+6: 15
For damage- 1d8+4: 6 (versatile)

Shayuri

First Post
Valya strides forward, and casts a spell, hoping to cow the goblins at least a little. Brilliant tongues of flame lash out from her orb, drawing searing lines across the goblins in the front ranks!

(Move to I 7 and cast Scorching Ray. Target is at L2, then K1 if I can kill L2 before the rays are used up)
Ray 1: [roll0] for [roll1]
Ray2: [roll2] for [roll3]
Ray3: [roll4] for [roll5]

sithramir

First Post
Valya strides forward, and casts a spell, hoping to cow the goblins at least a little. Brilliant tongues of flame lash out from her orb, drawing searing lines across the goblins in the front ranks!

(Move to I 7 and cast Scorching Ray. Target is at L2, then K1 if I can kill L2 before the rays are used up)
Ray 1: [roll0] for [roll1]
Ray2: [roll2] for [roll3]
Ray3: [roll4] for [roll5]
Rolls didn't work. Need that and damage

Shayuri

First Post
That is weird. I see the roll results on my post. Let me try to copy/paste.

Annnnd nope. Okay, I'll roll with InvisCastle when I get a chance.

Remove ads