First Post

Attachments

• mmbanner.jpg
    mmbanner.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 272

jester47

First Post
Thanks Jesse,

I could not find a link off of Paizo's Site. I might be blind, but in case I'm not I think you might want to have that checked.

Aaron.

Last edited:

Scorpio

First Post
I must comment that those new guidelines are among the most clear, comprehensive, and detailed I have seen. Great job.

Jesse Decker

First Post
Guidelines

I could not find a link off of Paizo's Site. I might be blind, but in case I'm not I think you might want to have that checked.

It's on the Dragon page, below the row of buttons. I don't doubt that it should be more prominent, but our newly hired webmaster is busy with other stuff right now.

Are there updated guidelines for Dungeon anywhere, or are the ones on the WotC site still valid?

The old ones are still valid, but you'll get a slightly (and I mean very slightly) faster response if you use the new addresses from the Dragon guidelines. Naturally, replace "Dragon" with "Dungeon" in such a case.

I must comment that those new guidelines are among the most clear, comprehensive, and detailed I have seen.

Thanks. That's mostly due to the efforts of Associate Editor Matt Sernett. I think he did a great job too.

Thomasson

First Post
The DUNGEON Guidelines are now up on our website at http://paizo.com/dungeon.shtml.

They're basically the same as the most recent version posted on Wizards of the Coast's site, but the contact information has been updated. I'm also working on 3.5 guidelines now, and I hope to have them up shortly after the launch this summer.

Remove ads