[Forgotten Realms Question] Shadowdale regional map?

Mercurius

Legend
I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask a Realms question on the 'net, but here goes. I'm looking for a map of the region around Shadowdale, hopefully relatively detailed. All I've seen on the web, and via Google images, are maps of the town and of the Dalelands, but nothing of the environs. Anyone know of such a map? One would think that, given that this was Ed Greenwood's main campaigning area (I believe), there'd be something out there. There are detailed regional maps of the Silver Marches, around Waterdeep, etc, but I can't find anything between the town map and the Dalelands map.

Thanks!

p.s. I did look on Candlekeep but didn't find anything.

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
Here's my favourite general map of the Dalelands from one of the last printed issues of Dragon: http://my-realms.blogspot.com/2012/06/shattered-stone-initial-thoughts.html

And here are my favourite maps of Shadowdale:

Central Shadowdale.jpgEnvirons of Shadowdale.jpg

Mercurius

Legend
Here's my favourite general map of the Dalelands from one of the last printed issues of Dragon: http://my-realms.blogspot.com/2012/06/shattered-stone-initial-thoughts.html

Thanks, although the link doesn't work (I was able to get there by copying and pasting).

Good maps, although I'm hoping to find something between the two. If the Shadowdale map is something you could walk across in an hour or less, and the Dalelands would take about a week, I'm looking or something in the day or two range - kind of the whole Shadowdale area, form the Dagger Hills to Myth Drannor, then Greentree down to Mistdale. It doesn't seem like such a map exists.

Argamae

Villager
Thanks very much for posting the nice maps. I have a question, though.
According to the legend the #1 entry is supposed to be "The Commons" but I cannot find it on the map. I think it is supposed to be the area just south to southwest of the pond (#3).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases