D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver

Phoenix8008

First Post
Garuk responds to Selari, "Yes, yes, I'm fine, thank you. No... really, I'm fine.", he shoo's her away and hangs his head as he walks along. Therefore, he's completely surprised when they reach the clearing and everyone beings to attack as he finds himself nearly frozen in doubt. 'My first battle. Oh boy. Lend me courage Grandfather.', he thinks before finally moving forward to see if he can help. If he can get close enough, he'll try to use his Chill Touch cantrip on any goblin he can see.

OOC: 1d20+0=3
Move 25' forward and if within 120' of a goblin, he'll try to hit it with a Chill Touch cantrip: 1d20+4=11 11 to hit and 1d8=1 1 to damage if that somehow hits.

[sblock=Details]AC: 14
HP: 8
Hit Dice: 1d6 x 1
Saves: Str +2, Dex +0, Con +2, Int +4, Wis +4, Cha -1

----------------------

Spellcasting: (Primary Ability: INT, Spell Save DC: 12, Spell Attack Bonus: +4)

Cantrips:
0-Chill Touch
0-Poison Spray
0-Ray of Frost

Spells Prepared: (Wiz level 1 + INT mod +2 = 3 per day)
-Magic Missile
-Ray of Sickness
-Sleep

Spell Slots:
Level 1= 3/3[/sblock]

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Initiative (1d20+3=21)

Stealth (1d20+5=11)

"Sorry Darling," she says to Amron, the two elves suddenly left behind, "I guess you are on babysitting duty. Tie him to a tree or slit his throat and hurry up!" She finally looks happy. She skips off, amazingly quick and quiet. Thought not as quiet as she would like, as she steps on sticks here and there. It doesn't seem to matter though as the rest of the group is fairly noisy. Her short bow is out as she glides past some of the group until she is close to the cave entrance, looking for the sleeping goblins. She is a little confused, as some of her group went inside the cave past the first set of trouble. She shrugs and looks for the enemies, if she spots them she shoots an arrow.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Aenwyr remains silent as the group stalks towards the entrance of the cave, letting Laucian and Treygar take the lead. He hangs back from the cave entrance with some of his other companions, bringing mystical words to the fore of his mind in preparation for when the goblins appear.
[sblock=OOC]Initiative: 1d20+2=21; Stealth: 1d20+2=9.

Ready an action to attack the second goblin that comes into view: Thorn Whip vs Goblin: 1d20+5=17, 1d6=4 damage, and pull it 10 ft closer.[/sblock]

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Prophet's charge is sufficient to alert the inattentive sentries, but not before Treygar and Aenwyr get in solid hits against one of the goblins, felling it before it can ready a weapon.

The other sentry is startled and panics, attempting to flee into the cave.

OOC: We'll skip initiative for this as a lone goblin isn't much of a threat. Anyone who wants to can make an attack against it to try and stop it. You can choose to kill it or knock it unconscious. If everyone misses, it gets away, further into the cave, though you can give chase.

Fenris

Adventurer
Amron sighs as the dwarf charges ahead. He turns to the goblin, purses his lips as he stares at the goblin. "I don't think your friends will survive this. But you will. If you stay good and quiet that is." says Amron grinning wickedly. He then ties the goblin quite securely to a tree, ensuring his gag is well placed. He then follows the rest.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Garuk attempts to hit the goblin with a ray of frost which would impart the chill of death to it's limbs and slow it down some, but his aim is faulty as his nerves get the better of him here in combat once more.

[sblock=Details]1d20+4=9, 1d8=4 I'm guessing that AC 9 misses.[/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
Mina had managed to drop her first arrow into the mud of the trail, with the added sting of having the bowstring slap painfully against her arm. She drew another shaft, and this time she remembered to take a breath as she aimed- and she was rewarded by the deeply unpleasant sound of the arrow landing in the fleeing goblin's back...

[sblock= OOC] Short bow attack against fleeing goblin 1d20+5= 19; damage 1d6+3= 4; rolls http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4740639/
[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Prophet stops short as the arrows fly past. "Oh! Maybe I'll be slowin' down some so's you all can clear up ahead. Guess I get a bit excited when it comes to me clan is all." He'll let the others pass, and then take his place toward the center of the marching order.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases