D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=Initiative]Initiative (1d20+2=22). Nat 20, nice![/sblock]
Hearing Klarg's plan, Aenwyr blurts out, "He sent one of the goblins to get help! Quickly now!" As he urges his companions to action, he begins raising the holly amulet...

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
[sblock=Garuk Init]1d20+0=9[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini Stat Block]
AC: 14 (14 from Scale Mail armor)
HP: 8 (1d6+2 Con)
Hit Dice: 1d6 x 1/1
Saves: Str +2, Dex +0, Con +2, Int +4, Wis +4, Cha -1

[sblock=Spellcasting:]Primary Ability: INT, Spell Save DC: 12, Spell Attack Bonus: +4

Spell Slots:
Level 1= 2/3 per day

Cantrips:
0-Chill Touch
0-Poison Spray
0-Ray of Frost

Spells Prepared: (Wiz level 1 + INT mod +2 = 3 per day)
-Magic Missile
-Ray of Sickness
-Sleep

Spells Known:
1-Comprehend Languages (ritual)
1-Detect Magic (ritual)
1-Identify (ritual)
1-Magic Missile
1-Ray of Sickness
1-Sleep[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
As the nasty bugbear is just getting to his feet, Aenwyr looses his first spell. The druid pulls and weaves the magic of nature, calling to all of the moss, lichen, algae, and other plant matter living off of the water infusing the air of the caverns from the spring running through it. The plants respond to his call, leaping and growing from the cavern floor to grasp at the feet and legs of Klarg and his underlings.
[sblock=OOC]Aenwyr casts Entangle on Klarg, trying to catch as many of the other enemies as possible also. The link to the image for the map you posted earlier appears to be broken, but I seem to remember the various caves being fairly small, so I think I should be able to cover most of Klarg's room with the spell.

The spell covers a 20-foot square, turning it into difficult terrain as long as Aenwyr continues to concentrate on it. Creatures in the area when the spell is cast must pass a Strength saving throw (DC 13) or be restrained until the spell ends. A creature restrained by the spell can use its action to make a Strength check against DC 13. On a success, it frees itself.

Aenwyr won't move this round, preferring to stay back and let the more melee-inclined party members get into the thick of it first.

1st level spell slots remaining: 1 of 2.[/sblock]

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
OOC: I usually update this game on Saturdays. We were waiting on [MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION]'s action but she's on vacation so we'll NPC her and move on. I, however, have a job interview a little later today, so expect a post from me later in the day.

Remove ads