D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver

Xeterog

Explorer
"When he wakes, we can talk to this one--perhaps find out what happened here or where they came from?" Treygar says to no one in particular as he begins tying up the goblin he knocked out. "Perhaps there are more of them close by as well. "

After he is done securing the goblin, Treygar looks up and begins looking more intently at the scene--fiddling with something in his hand.

[sblock] Picked something small off of the goblin and has it in his hand--not sure what they carry--but it would be something small I'd think. [/sblock]

Brother Dave

First Post
Pulling his blade free from the dead goblin, Laucian scans the battlefield. Seeing that there appear to be no immediate threats remaining, he takes the time to wipe his rapier on the goblin's clothing and slide it home in it's scabbard. He pushes the dead goblin with the toe of his boot to verify that it is actually dead, then brushes himself off and strides back towards the dead horses.

Laucian kneels down and checks the saddlebags, then follows the drag marks with his eyes. He stares into the distance for a moment in the direction of the marks, then turns and heads back towards the wagon. "Which of you is the tracker? We must discover the fate of Sir Sildar and Master Rockseeker immediately! The captive may be able to tell us something, but I would not trust his words. We must see for ourselves."

Laucian's eyes narrow as he approaches and sees the wound in Amron's thigh. "And see to your injury. The Gods only know what poisons or diseases infest goblin arrows."

Fenris

Adventurer
Laucian's eyes narrow as he approaches and sees the wound in Amron's thigh. "And see to your injury. The Gods only know what poisons or diseases infest goblin arrows."

"Hopefully not" says Amron as he limps over to the cart. Once seated, he grits his teeth, pushes the head of the arrows through the rest of the thigh and out the other side. Luckily it hadn't hit the bone. He breaks off the shaft and pulls both ends out before wrapping a clean piece of linen around his leg.

industrygothica

Adventurer
OOC: Having some issues locating my PHB at the moment, but if someone can help me out with whatever the low-level heal spell is, Prophet will get Amron fixed up.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Prophet hops down from the wagon to get a good look at Amron's leg. "Yep, gotcha good, he did!" He takes a second to look the elf in the eyes, still holding on to his wounded leg. "But I can get ye fixed up if ye let me, friend." He lets the word hang in the air a moment, and then closes his hand over the wound.

OOC: 1d8+3=4 Thanks [MENTION=211]Phoenix8008[/MENTION] for the backup! I found my book, fwiw. :)

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Aenwyr nods his agreement after Treygar speaks. "A wise idea."

When Laucian mentions a tracker, Aenwyr steps forward. "That is me. The first part should not be difficult, since they were dragged." The druid begins searching the area for other tracks around the drag marks to see if the goblins were the likely culprits or not. "I hope for Gundren and his friend's sake they were not dragged the whole way, but that would make the tracks more difficult to follow."

[sblock=OOC] Survival - track the drag marks and draggers. (1d20+5=12) [/sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
Prophet hops down from the wagon to get a good look at Amron's leg. "Yep, gotcha good, he did!" He takes a second to look the elf in the eyes, still holding on to his wounded leg. "But I can get ye fixed up if ye let me, friend." He lets the word hang in the air a moment, and then closes his hand over the wound.

OOC: 1d8+3=4 Thanks [MENTION=211]Phoenix8008[/MENTION] for the backup! I found my book, fwiw. :)

As the pain recedes, and the wound closes to be just a pink scar, Amron relaxes and smiles. "My thanks to you friend. That little beast got in a lucky shot. That seems to be better now. You do good work" adds Amron with a wink to the dwarf as he tries out the leg.

Remove ads