Aberrant dragons - first shot at true dragons

Knight Otu

First Post
Attached is (or should be) a file describing two true dragons. Neither the CR nor the SR is final yet, so I look especially in those areas for feedback. But general feedback is welcome, too, of course. ;)

Knight Otu

First Post
No problem, I'll find something. :)

A few things:

I've noticed a few errors. At some age categories, the brainstealer dragon has psionic abilities, but no manifester level (that's what I get for trusting the MMII too much :eek:).
The extract ability is not complete. It should obviously read "extracts the opponent's brain, instantly killing it." :rolleyes:
The second sentence in the eyestalks ability is rather pointless, as the first sentence describes the process more or less flawlessly.

Also, does the layout appear botched (Headers directly within tables, tables that are fused together, etc), or is it all right?

Krishnath

First Post
why don't you download it and find out? :D

No, actually it looks good, but I like my own table setup better, for obvious reasons... (It's mine) :D

And as I said, I'm very tempted to use them...

Knight Otu

First Post
Krishnath said:
why don't you download it and find out? :D/color]

I don't trust my word version, the layouting of my monster file is killing me again and again. :D

Actually, I seem to have a better grip of it now, but I still don't really trust it.

Krishnath

First Post
Not by me... But maybe if you bug Boz, Erica, or Scott long enough they'll tell you what they think... I think that goes for Magus and Ias also...

What nothing on my Microsoft joke? I feel hurt... (No not really)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases