D20M Auto-Calculating Character Sheet

Jontu Kontar

First Post
A bug and a few minor requests...

Overall, I have to say it's awesome what you've done.

Unless it has been altered by Eratta, Balance and Climb should have the "Armor Check" penalty applied to them as well. The character sheet doesn't seem to be doing this. (However, the others work perfectly.)

Requests --

1). Could you increase the size of the text field in the "Skin" area by 1 letter?

2). Could you set the sheet to default the speed to "30"?

3). Could you change the placement of the text field in the "Language - Read/Write" area? (Currently it is so low that the Y looks like a V.)

Danzilla

First Post
I've made some revisions in response to some replies here...2 skills on the sheet originally posted by WotC weren't marked correctly in that they should have an armor penalty...those are now calculated correctly. Also I've made a number of other cosmetic fixes...

D20M Auto-Calculating Character Sheet

As always, just post any questions or comments...

DanZilla

Last edited:

Danzilla

First Post
tburdett said:
I just noticed that Defense is tied to Constitution instead of Dexterity. Is this the way it is supposed to be?

I checked the download and it's calculated by dex there...please double check this and if it's still occuring, please let me know which version of Acrobat you're using and I can check to see if there are any problems with java-script for that version.

Is everything else working out ok?...I really do appreciate any comments or criticism.

DanZilla

tburdett

Explorer
I played around a bit and you are correct, Defense IS tied to Dex, but it doesn't update immediately when I enter a value into Dex.

I have to enter another value into another field before Defense updates.

Try this.

1. Load up a blank copy of the character sheet.

2. Change your Dex to 15.

3. Look at the box for Defense. Defense is still 10, but it should be 12. The Dex Mod box does contain a 2, but it is not added in to the Defense box yet.

4. Change your Con to 15.

5. Now look at the Defense box again. Now Defense includes the Dex Mod and accurately displays 12.

I'm using the full version of Acrobat v5.0.5.

Remove ads