D&D 5E Full preview unlocked!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm extremely disappointed in the content. I want magic... not guns, bombs and dynamite. And I don't want aliens either.

If three pages out of 320 honestly arouses "extreme disappointment" in you, then I'm sorry. Even if I never wanted to use that content, I'd feel pretty bad if I begrudged those that do a couple of measly pages.

Frankly, I could do without the Figurines of Wondrous Power on account of them numbing my brain with boredom, but wotcha gonna do?

Renaissance firearms are waaaaay too expensive. The main reason they supplanted crossbows as an easy-to-learn alternative to longbows was not because they were better, but because they were cheaper.

Hereticus

First Post
If three pages out of 320 honestly arouses "extreme disappointment" in you, then I'm sorry. Even if I never wanted to use that content, I'd feel pretty bad if I begrudged those that do a couple of measly pages.

Frankly, I could do without the Figurines of Wondrous Power on account of them numbing my brain with boredom, but wotcha gonna do?

Sorry, I reserve the right to feel as disappointed as I choose. We'll see how much technology infiltrates into the standard game.

Sorry, I reserve the right to feel as disappointed as I choose. We'll see how much technology infiltrates into the standard game.

3 pages of 320. No I feel like your being over dramatic. This is just a fun little thing that people can feature if they want.

So much for the announced modules and optional rules to fix everything...
What are you talking about. There are lots of things in there that feature optional rules. I

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member

You are welcome welcome to feel as disappointed as you like; even extremely so! I do not share that disappointment, but it's yours to feel.

pming

Legend
Hiya.

I like it. Sounds like a fun read...as well as actually having the possibility of being useful form a DM perspective. :) Oh, and the icing on the cake for me is no actual section listed for "Feats" or "Prestige Classes". :D :clap:

^_^

Paul L. Ming

Remove ads