First Post
http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/news/extra-lifedmg-previews

dmg_toc.jpg

firearms_p1.jpg
firearms_p2.jpg

Last edited:

Grainger

Explorer
I'm really looking forward to this book. I thought we were going to get Dominion rules? Or was that just rampant fan speculation? Oh well, I can always go back to the BECMI rules, and the associated Dragon magazine Princess Ark article which I thankfully kept; that will work in any campaign with a semi-feudal flavour.

But (just for once), I digress. There's going to be some good reading for DMs in early December, that's for sure!

I would have preferred it if they had Industrial Age Firearms, but that's something that can be easily extrapolated between Renaissance and Modern Firearms.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
I'm really looking forward to this book. I thought we were going to get Dominion rules? Or was that just rampant fan speculation? Oh well, I can always go back to the BECMI rules, and the associated Dragon magazine Princess Ark article which I thankfully kept; that will work in any campaign with a semi-feudal flavour.

But (just for once), I digress. There's going to be some good reading for DMs in early December, that's for sure!

Just looking at the ToC you can't, for example, tell that you would have rules for strapping sticks of dynamite together. So there could still be something in "downtime activities" or "alternate rewards".

Dungeon Master's workshop check... Creating an adventure check... Treasure info check...
The rest is gravy! Long time since I've read a RPG from first page to last as soon as I get it, this will be the first.

BB

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases