[5e] Spell & Crossbones

DeJoker

First Post
Well I was waiting to finalize the character itself based on your decision -- I think I even said "but if you want I can build it off just the Cleric(Tempest)" but you never responded one way or the other so I thought I would just hold on until you were perhaps ready to move forward with things. Did not want to overload you, nor was I overly keen on going blindly down one path or the other and creating a full concept based on an idea to then convert it to another should you approve/disapprove the elements I put forth -- but if you need to see some character concept -- just let me know which one you want to see built -- the one based on the information I supplied you (because you might be willing to accept some of it) or the one based off just a straight Cleric (Tempest) because your not sure you are willing to accept any of it.

Matthan

Explorer
I think it's been more than two full months since the game thread updated. I'm still here if the game ever does pick back up, but I wanted to say thank you to everyone for the great game. It was awesome to play with you all.

Quickleaf

Legend
Sorry to keep you all waiting! The delay is on my end; just juggling a lot of things with health, grad school, and work...a bit worn down and my creative muse has been erratic. I'll return to the game as soon as I'm able.

Matthan

Explorer
I don't think it's coming back. I had assumed it was dead. That happens in pbp a lot. It was a good and fun game while it lasted and that is sometimes the best you can hope for.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases