[November] What Are You Reading

delericho

Legend
Less than a day in, I've already finished up two books this month. I didn't quite get "East of Eden" finished in October, so finished the last 150 pages today. Great book, although I didn't quite rate it as highly as "The Grapes of Wrath" - I enjoyed it more, but GoW had a stronger impact on me.

And I've also finished up the Doctor Who anthology "11 Doctors, 11 Stories", which finished with Neil Gaiman's 11th Doctor story.

:)

I'm about to start on the latest Pathfinder volume, "The Choking Tower", and also Dan Abnett's "The Silent Stars Go By".

Will i finally read murder on the orient express, nice change from the standard YA fiction i read currently, I'm planning on reading John Grisham's next book Grey Mountain

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
How to Buy a Bookshop and Bookshops in the 21 century.

(Watch this space if I can get the capital I may just own a bookshop by new years)

Jhaelen

First Post
I'm about halfway through a collection of short stories by Ramsey Campbell. Alas, apparently only a few of them are influenced by Lovecraft's Mythos.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
In the middle of Elizabeth Moon's latest trilogy. And, reading a lot of old D&D stuff to see if I want to keep any of it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases