Ultimate Equipment from Mongoose

Does anyone know what OGL sources were referenced for the book. The Ultimate Prestige Class book had a dissapointing list in my opionion, but The Ultimate Feat book rocked.

Just curious.

Phoenix_Knightwind said:
Does anyone know what OGL sources were referenced for the book. The Ultimate Prestige Class book had a dissapointing list in my opionion, but The Ultimate Feat book rocked.
I don't want to hijack the thread but whose PrCs did you think were missing from Ult. PrC?

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I want to be excited about Ultimate Equipment...I really do...but I just can't be.

It's not Mongoose's fault for that though, its just that there is a lot of stuff out there they can't touch. They can add the stuff in the PHB and DMG, but other stuff...equipment in any of the splat books or the FR products, the upcoming Arms & Equipment Guide and more, all promise that there is a lot of stuff that won't be in Ultimate Equipment, hence no matter how hard I try, I just can't be enthused about the book...

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Alzrius said:
It's not Mongoose's fault for that though, its just that there is a lot of stuff out there they can't touch. They can add the stuff in the PHB and DMG, but other stuff...equipment in any of the splat books or the FR products, the upcoming Arms & Equipment Guide and more, all promise that there is a lot of stuff that won't be in Ultimate Equipment, hence no matter how hard I try, I just can't be enthused about the book...

Fortunately, thanks to the OGL, the list of stuff they CAN include from third party d20 publishers is much longer than what they can't include :)

Remove ads