Modules/Adventures for 4 PCs

Lela

First Post
Does anyone make modules or adventures for more than 4 PCs? My group is actually much bigger and while I understand that the average is 4, there are those of us with more. It's very difficult for me to use a module designed for only 4 PCs.

In fact, about all I can get out of them is the storyline. That, at least, I could come up with on my own. The selling point on an adventure with me would be less preperation forced on me. Creating useful monsters and NPCs that already have a place and purpose for being there. The adventure adds to the realism involved in my campaign.

It seems to me that there is a nitch in the market that could be filled by someone willing to go a little larger. A mod designed for 6 or even 8 characters would come a long way to earning my business.

d20Dwarf

Explorer
I'm surprised Ross didn't smell this post out and bolt out of the movie theatre to reply. :)

Lela, have you checked out the dynamic adventure creator at Dire Kobold? It allows you to download their adventures and tailor them to your needs. 6 PCs, no problem. Need it a bit lower level or with a bit more treasure? It can do it. No description really could match the versatility of the thing, so I suggest you head over there and give it a shot.

http://www.direkobold.com

thundershot

Adventurer
Too bad 13th level sucks, as you don't get a feat OR an ability adjustment. Kinda like 5th and 7th.

Can you say what the topic of the article is?

Chris

oh, by the way, DireKobold.com is a REALLY neat concept! It could change the way pdf d20 adventures are done forever!

Last edited:

Lela

First Post
I love the concept. If I like the adventures I know I would become a subscriber/customer.

I wonder if others like Monte Cook are looking into doing something with Dire Kobald. Together I think they would be an incredible force.

tensen

First Post
d20Dwarf said:
As soon as my first Dragon article hits the shelves I'll go up a level. :D

You need to contact me for the xp gains that you earn for doing certain things. I'm working out a chart so we can account for your levels properly.

MEG Hal

First Post
Lela said:
Does anyone make modules or adventures for more than 4 PCs? My group is actually much bigger and while I understand that the average is 4, there are those of us with more. It's very difficult for me to use a module designed for only 4 PCs.

In fact, about all I can get out of them is the storyline. That, at least, I could come up with on my own. The selling point on an adventure with me would be less preperation forced on me. Creating useful monsters and NPCs that already have a place and purpose for being there. The adventure adds to the realism involved in my campaign.

It seems to me that there is a nitch in the market that could be filled by someone willing to go a little larger. A mod designed for 6 or even 8 characters would come a long way to earning my business.

Try Interludes: Sands of Pain, and Interludes: Brief Expeditions to Bluffside as well, they have theme boxes to help you based on party size as well as the PC's + and -'s...we will be using these more in all MEG adventures for 2003.

EOL

First Post
d20Dwarf said:
I'm surprised Ross didn't smell this post out and bolt out of the movie theatre to reply. :)

Actually I did, but Hot Chick waits for no man! ;)

Actually I was busy getting the third adventure ready to be posted. It should be up tonight or tommorrow.

Lela, have you checked out the dynamic adventure creator at Dire Kobold? It allows you to download their adventures and tailor them to your needs. 6 PCs, no problem. Need it a bit lower level or with a bit more treasure? It can do it. No description really could match the versatility of the thing, so I suggest you head over there and give it a shot.

http://www.direkobold.com

Yeah what he said...

Originally posted by Lela
I love the concept. If I like the adventures I know I would become a subscriber/customer.
Thanks, that's what I like to here. We've got some great authors lined up including Wil. (Though he was apparently too modest to admit it, or maybe he doesn't acquire the blatent self-promotion special ability until 13th level :) )

Lela

First Post
As long as I've got you here, what are the chances that the next adventure will be for higher levels?

My needs are in the 11-13 level area.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases