Your perfect 20th-level barbarian build.

Dark Jezter

First Post
Hi everyone. I've always found threads where people design their perfect characters to be interesting, so I've decided to make a class-specific one for this forum's consumption.

For this excercise, I want you to post your dream 20th-level barbarian. It can be as over-powered and "broken" as you want it, just as long as it obeys the game rules and follows these guidelines:

1. Multiclassing is allowed, just as long as at least half of the character's levels are in barbarian.

2. If you're including a prestige class, please list the source material it's from.

3. If you include any feats or skills that aren't in the core rulebooks, please list the source they're from.

Now, go! :D

Last edited:

Shard O'Glase

First Post
my perfect one breaks the rules you put forth. He was an NPC in my game a barbarian king of the Orc tribes to the nroth that he consolidated into a massive kindom. He was a 1/2 orc barbarian2/bard3/dragon disciple10/frenzied berserker5.(wielded a huge spiked chain)

I'll try to get back to using the perfect build under your guidleines, but I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow so I expect to be under lots of medication in the future.

Bastoche

First Post
I don't know for powergaming and stuff, but I always dreamed of playing a halfling barbarian using a bastard sword in 2 hands (couldn't with one).

Unfortunatly, I'm the only player who likes to play arcane spell casters so I always end up playing a wizard... Not that I don't like wizards, mind you ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases