Iron Sky 2: The Coming Race (trailer)

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Hopefully it will be less unintentionally racist than the first one.

[video=youtube;3jLaf5qj8cs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jLaf5qj8cs[/video]

Reptilians! Hitler on a T-Rex! Take that, Optimus!

I wonder how many people will be offended. Never forget kids, not being offended is a right!

Last edited:

Janx

Hero
I never saw the first one. I imagine, a movie about Nazis in Space is going to portray them as racist.

I hope they weren't the protagonists.

The first movie was unintentionally racist?

Re: Janx, yeah, you basically have the old guard Nazis up on the moon who are all evil bastards, and the newer generation who, y'know, never have seen anyone who isn't a Nazi. They believe the moon-nazi propaganda about "returning to the earth to save everyone," and they're pretty shocked when they find out what the Nazis on earth did.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
The first movie was unintentionally racist?
There was intentional racism, cause Space-Nazis, but there was some racism that I'm sure wasn't intentional/tongue in cheek. It has been a while since I saw the film. It mostly felt like a dud (not funny and most of the punches were in the trailer) and unintentionally racist sometimes. Rather ironic.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I liked the first movie. I thought it paid tribute to a lot of the older, campy movies of the past. Especially Doctor Strangelove. I think cinephiles will get more out of it than the average viewer.

Remove ads