[GI] A Game of Improvising (closed)

Timothy

First Post
Okay, I'm going to DM another game. Let me sart off with telling what kind of DM I am.

I am a roleplaying Dm, I favor roleplaying over the rules. I do not know the rules very well, and may forget some. I will change rules as I see fit (This will not happen alot, but don't look surprised if I do) you will get more XP for roleplaying your way out of an encounter then to just fight your way out. Roleplaying is also using tactivs while fighting.

This game in particular will not have a plot designed, but a plot that will grow. Players can add they're own hooks (although I will develop them) and can create their own world (if you say that a place called The Spineless mountain exists, it exists).

Everyone has a favorite charachter (concept) I would like you to play that character. I don't care if it's allready used in other games on the board or not (even characters form my other games are in).

Character Creation: 32 Point-buy, 6th level.
Books: Core, Splat, FRCS and any other book you want to use (with my approval). All items will have to be bought for Market price, no creating yourself and no 10% off for classes or anything.
All races (from all books) can be played (just ask)
But Only the Core classes, Monte's ranger and the aristocrat class (improved, see later)

I'll be look for 5-6 players, everybody can join.

Last edited:

GWolf

First Post
Hmmm A Few Good Men?

I think I would like to join, the setting is non built, and the plot undetermied however?

GWolf

First Post
What type of background you looking for for this game?

(Like how many pages, paragrpahs the players need)

And how much money do we start with?

Last edited:

GWolf

First Post
Well

I am assuming 13,000 that is what is listed in dmg for 6th level characters.

No creating yourself you mean wizards cant make there own items right? I can have my Shocking +1 Whip (Mighty +2)

Last edited:

GWolf

First Post
Made

I have a lasher character made, but I need clarifcation on how much money and if you can buy a Whip +1 (Mighty/Shocking) for 8600gp and elven chain for 4150gp. And also how long a bg you want.

ivanhoe

First Post
im definetely in, can i be a dover? o and what is exactly monte cooks ranger, they get bonus feats or something instead of spells i think but im not exactly sure. also, me and my friends have played that rangers can get point blank and precise shot instead of ambidexterity and two-weapon fighting, id like to know if thats ok too.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases