The EYE is back, AKA our website is back online!

MEG Hal

First Post
Hello fans and friends.

The new MEG site is open but we are still doing a ton of work. Don't be alarmed if there is still something missing. It will be up soon.

What will you be able to expect from the new MEG site?
Up to date news about our products
Easy to locate product information
Free downloads
Web enhancements for MEG product owners
A mail list and news letter
A retail locator
Easy to find reviews
Links to our friends and partners
Submission guidelines
Contests
Cons and events

and much, much more!

So, keep an EYE out a the site will go through some changes every day!

Thanks from the team at Mystic Eye Games

MongoosePaul

First Post
But...but

Where are the hidden extras? Ohh man, they bring out the new edition and there aren't any hidden extras, I tried scrolling down to see the secret picture of Hal table dancing from Gama but it just aint there - lousy newsgroup tips.

Looks good!

DSC-EricPrice

First Post
You guys gunning for that Best Website award at the ennies this year or what? I have to admit the site is looking very nice. Guess the rest of us will have to up the ante now...

MEG Hal

First Post
DSC-EricPrice said:
You guys gunning for that Best Website award at the ennies this year or what? I have to admit the site is looking very nice. Guess the rest of us will have to up the ante now...

LOL, why yes Eric we base our whole schedule on what we feel can win at the ENnies :D , doesn't everybody?
Thanks for the kind words!

It does look very nice, but it would probably help if you uploaded thumbnail sized versions of the images of product covers, so that pages would load a little faster, and the images wouldn't look pixelated. It's just a little icky to see a 142 pixel image squeezed into 20 pixels.

Ooh, I need to go look for TFT. :)

davewoodrum

First Post
I'm afraid to go look.... I'm beginning to worry that there may be subliminal messages in the EYE's animation that says "You Want Hal To Give You A Lap Dance" and I'm currently breaking the image down to find this message.... so far no luck on that exact message but I have found part of Doug's grocery list hidden within the pixels that may up the eye's wink...
Goodness knows what will be hidden in the contents of the new website!!!
:D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases