[PR MEG] Mystic Eye Games Cover 2 Cover publisher services

Mystic Eye

First Post
Cover to Cover

You need art, we got ya covered,
You need writing, editing and/or layout, we got ya covered,
You need to get the word out on your book, we got ya covered,
You need printers and distribution, we got ya covered,
You need it all, we got ya covered—From Cover to Cover!

This unique idea came about from the award nominated team from Mystic Eye Games. We were constantly asked, “How do I…”, “Who do I…” well now all the answers can be yours with little to no work. This diverse team can customize a package for you and your book so it can get into the marketplace. We have special packages for art (cover and interior) with art direction, writing and editing, layout, cover treatment and design as well as packages for printing your book and marketing. Where do you need help? We got you covered from cover to cover. We can consult the entire process for the fledgling publisher taking it from concept to retail.

Doug Herring president of Mystic Eye Entertainment stated, “I think we have hit on something very valuable here. We can work on so many levels for other publishers and our core team of award nominated and well-known industry people has grown. We are playing off all we have developed for MEG and offering the service to others.”

Hal Greenberg vice–president of Mystic Eye Entertainment stated “ I wish something like this was available when I was new at publishing, the money they spend on the service will actually save them money in the long term because of the great deals we have already in place, people will be able to take the knowledge we have and use it to their advantage.”

Our services include:
__ Interior color or black and white artwork
__ Cover artwork (may include additional original back cover art upon request)
__ Layout and interior design
__ Cover treatment
__ Writing
__ Editing
__ Mechanics review
__ Art direction
__ Marketing and PR
__ Printing
__ Distribution (Imprinting)

Our 5-pronged focus is on:

Art---we can customize a book for you from cover art to internal b/w or color art to any size and style cartography, here at CtC we consider cartography an art form and treat is as such. CtC can handle: Art Direction, Cover art, interior color or black and white, cover treatment and cartography.

Writing, layout and editing--- We can take a manuscript of yours and have it edited and laid out for you or if writing is your weakness but you have a great idea, or you are an artist we can even write the book for you.

Marketing your book--- We already have a huge list of reviewers as well as a list of internet sites to make sure the news about your book gets heard, we will also get it listed a in a few print trade magazines, this is a must in this competitive field. The Mystic Eye main site gets over 200,000 hits each month and MEGhas 3 sites currently that are linked to the main site for even more market penetration, as well as has a full on-line store to help sell your product.

Distribution--- We can also bring your book to market (as long as it meets MEG’s standards) and put Mystic Eye Games logo and UPC on it, wouldn’t it be nice to have one of the top 10 d20 role playing companies with official partnerships with FFG, Malhavoc Press, and Mongoose get your book into the hobby trade as well as major bookstores with its global distribution network. These services include warehousing and sales solicitation through our marketing partners.

Printing--- Don’t know whom to turn to for printing? Want to save money like the bigger companies? This feature lets you take advantage of our partnership with our printer whom we have worked with for almost 2 years and have worked out great prices for our print runs.

The advantage of Cover to Cover is we let you tell us what you need to get your dream off the ground or to help you with existing products. You can mix and match any of these features so you can get the highest quality work done for the best prices. We don’t compromise why should you.
Tell us what your needs are and we can take care of them from Cover to Cover.

For more info drop a line to Info@Mysticeyegames.com

EarthsShadow

First Post
the catch...

So, what's the catch, hmmmm..........

There is always a catch to amazing offers like this.............

So, what does the EYE get, besides mesmerizing us with this really good offer and befuddling us into accepting this...............

I need to make a Will save to resist, don't I? Well, I just failed by 1, so when the time comes in a few months I shall contact you about this because its such a great offer. :D

MEG Hal

First Post
Re: the catch...

EarthsShadow said:
So, what's the catch, hmmmm..........

There is always a catch to amazing offers like this.............

So, what does the EYE get, besides mesmerizing us with this really good offer and befuddling us into accepting this...............

I need to make a Will save to resist, don't I? Well, I just failed by 1, so when the time comes in a few months I shall contact you about this because its such a great offer. :D

Simple, the catch is money. We will, depending on your needs, get your book in whatever shape you feel it needs, but it is a service that you pay for. How much is the cost of the service depends on what you need, so when you are ready e-mail us and we can get a package ready for you to look at. At any level of this program our goal is to get you a value on what you need. This program due to our contacts and services we already have available and are using will get you great material and at good prices and no worry.

Last edited:

Mystic Eye

First Post
To add to what Hal said. We have established some awesome contracts with various entities getting better rates for bulks of works and the like. Even up-charging a bit for these services will get most folks a better deal than if the struck out on their own to do so. In other cases, they are our in-house resources so we can extend some great pricing.

The point of the service is to help you through the process of getting your book to print on all levels and a whatever level you might need.

MEG Hal

First Post
Mystic Eye said:
To add to what Hal said. We have established some awesome contracts with various entities getting better rates for bulks of works and the like. Even up-charging a bit for these services will get most folks a better deal than if the struck out on their own to do so. In other cases, they are our in-house resources so we can extend some great pricing.

The point of the service is to help you through the process of getting your book to print on all levels and a whatever level you might need.

Yes as my quote in the PR states even with the fees applied it will still be a value due to the savings and quality that we already get from our contracted people. This service will be an asset to many people on many levels and we are pleased to be able to pass our knowledge and services to all that need it.

Last edited:

Early last year Doug Herring of MEG provided invaluable advice and assistance when I was getting Perpetrated Press off the ground. I expect that their new service will be of great quality and value to us mini-publishers.

Of course, I don't envy them the headache of project management! Alas, if only one could spend time creating the content instead of toiling away at the minutiae of page design, art direction, printing, and so on. Hey, wait a minute. That's exactly what MEG is offering. Sweet!

MEG, good luck on the new venture!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases