[GP] A Game of Politics (closed)

Timothy

First Post
I'm going to run another game id ther is enough animo for it.

I'm looking for anywhere between 4-6 players. All of the players will be young Nobles starting at the lowest function within thier own houses. They're goal will be advancing within the ranks of their own house and advance their house as a whole.
I do not have anything worked out yet, only ideas.

I'll give a describtion of each of the 8 houses.
I'll make my own Aristocrat class (with your help)
I'll give a description of the City and The land you are in
I'll write up all the important events in a newspaper that will be delivred every 7 days (game time).

This game will primarly revolve about roleplaying and thinking of ways to better yourselves or your houses.

As for me as DM:
I am an Roleplaying, inprovising DM, the plot will depend on what the players do, I will resolve their actions and add new ones, but if you don't take initiative you'll have boring time.

Since you all are in different houses, you will make a lot of secret posts (that involve actions against other players) these can be resolved through mail or MSN.

If this game has enough interest, I will start making the rules. You can add your won rules too, but I'll keep in charge of the game, so I can edit a rule out.

Anyone interested?

Last edited:

Sixchan

First Post
Sounds interesting, and it also sounds VERY drow elvish. I'm not sure if I have time for *another* game, but I'll see.

Byrons_Ghost

First Post
I'd be interested in giving it a try. Speaking of an Aristocrat type class, btw, have you seen the Courtier for Rokugan? It's got a good balance of feats and customizable abilities, it should be pretty easy to come up with different versions for the Houses. I'm sure that the Rokugan books have different packages for the clans, I just haven't looked all that closely...

Timothy

First Post
I'm not familiar with Rokugan. I could check it out. What is the whole name of the book?

Although I need to know if there is enough interest first.

Anyone else?

Timothy

First Post
Leopold said:
can i be a conservative republican senator hell bent on order against chaos?

Well, It's not gonna be about republicans/democrats but you can be in a house that holds the law high.

So far we've got:

Sixchan (come on)
Byron
Leopold
Erich
Janos
Jemal

Enough to play.

How often do you guys think you can post?

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases