[Back to Reviews Index]

Quickly rate D&D: Character Token Set

Gale Force 9

Game system(s): D&D 5th Edition,
Genre: Fantasy,

Wed 12 November 2014
Other
$12.99 | Buy this product

This product is not yet ranked. It will be ranked when it has 10 or more reviews.

71% HIT

Rated by 6 readers at 71% who deem this a HIT. A recommended purchase. However, more ratings are needed to be sure.
Read all 6 reviews | Write Your Own

This token set is designed to allow players to easily, and quickly, track their characters status effects. If your character is frightened, paralyzed or unconscious your allies will be able to see at a glance that you are in need of help. Because all of our full-color tokens are made of durable persplex they are wet-erasable, so you can write additional information straight onto them. The combat tile provides a place for players to keep a running total of constantly changing statistics like character health and resources, all without dirtying your character sheet with eraser marks. Contains: 1x Combat Tile 20x Tokens.
+ Log in or register to post
    Novice (Lvl 1)

Reviews
    Read 8 Reviews

Block gnarm gimblegear

Friend+

4 out of 5 rating for D&D: Character Token Set

Well constructed laminate tokens that will likely last a lifetime.

I love the token set and it is really nicely done the character tile is very handy as I have had to replace a character sheet once already with all the erasing I have done. Sure I could have used scratch paper but that is besides the point. The Character Tile is wet-erasable! The ONLY downside is that I would have liked several of the Immunity, Resistance tokens but its the only mark against it. This set does what it was designed to do.

Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Reviews
    Read 8 Reviews

Block Gilwen

Friend+

3 out of 5 rating for D&D: Character Token Set

The tokens are useful to the right player. I have had more occasion to use them as DM than as a player. It is overall well made but my large tile did crack but that is the piece I've never used so overall it hasn't affected my use of the product. I found the price point to be a little steep at $15.

Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Reviews
    Read 21 Reviews

Block chibi graz'zt

Friend+

5 out of 5 rating for D&D: Character Token Set

I have been using these and they are now becoming indispensible for tracking combat conditions. I like the basic feel and primary colors, because they really help these tokens stand out on otherwise colorful battlemats. I also really like the felt backing, so they are easy to use and move around. Best part is that you can write on them with a dry erase or water soluble marker, perfect for making notes on the matt. Great tool. Cant wait for the individual class specific tokens (for Wizards, Rangers, etc).

The durability of the tokens is a plus, and they are clearly a professional product. Unfortunately, I would have liked extras on status effects that are more common. You don't need many dying, or exhaustion tokens, but you do need more poisoned, frightened or blinded tokens. These are clearly more for players then for GMs. I like the red and black colour design, but would have preferred colour coding for more ease of identification when trying to sort through them. I own two sets, but would probably need a third or fourth in order to adopt for GM usage.

3 out of 5 rating for D&D: Character Token Set

I picked it up not knowing how I'd use it but I ended up writing the PC's stats in the box and have it propped up on the DM screen so I can keep an eye on AC and HP for them during battle.

+ Log in or register to post