D&D: Character Token Set

Frank Foulis

First Post
4 out of 5 rating for D&D: Character Token Set

I love the token set and it is really nicely done the character tile is very handy as I have had to replace a character sheet once already with all the erasing I have done. Sure I could have used scratch paper but that is besides the point. The Character Tile is wet-erasable! The ONLY downside is that I would have liked several of the Immunity, Resistance tokens but its the only mark against it. This set does what it was designed to do.

Gilwen

Explorer
3 out of 5 rating for D&D: Character Token Set

The tokens are useful to the right player. I have had more occasion to use them as DM than as a player. It is overall well made but my large tile did crack but that is the piece I've never used so overall it hasn't affected my use of the product. I found the price point to be a little steep at $15.

Queer Venger

Dungeon Master is my Dad
5 out of 5 rating for D&D: Character Token Set

I have been using these and they are now becoming indispensible for tracking combat conditions. I like the basic feel and primary colors, because they really help these tokens stand out on otherwise colorful battlemats. I also really like the felt backing, so they are easy to use and move around. Best part is that you can write on them with a dry erase or water soluble marker, perfect for making notes on the matt. Great tool. Cant wait for the individual class specific tokens (for Wizards, Rangers, etc).

magiroth

Villager
4 out of 5 rating for D&D: Character Token Set

The durability of the tokens is a plus, and they are clearly a professional product. Unfortunately, I would have liked extras on status effects that are more common. You don't need many dying, or exhaustion tokens, but you do need more poisoned, frightened or blinded tokens. These are clearly more for players then for GMs. I like the red and black colour design, but would have preferred colour coding for more ease of identification when trying to sort through them. I own two sets, but would probably need a third or fourth in order to adopt for GM usage.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
3 out of 5 rating for D&D: Character Token Set

I picked it up not knowing how I'd use it but I ended up writing the PC's stats in the box and have it propped up on the DM screen so I can keep an eye on AC and HP for them during battle.

Remove ads